Chapter 14:

{PLEASE IF YOU HAVENT ALREADY GO READ THE LAST A/N SO YOU ARE INFORMED ABOUT EVERYTHING AND NO ONE YELLS AT ME FOR NOT UPATING FOR A WHILE!!}

I layed on my couch in silence. I had nothing to do, so i just laye dhere staring at the ceiling. It actually looks pretty cool, the little peices that hang down make flower patterns throughout the room. Its quite beautiful.

As my mind raced with many retarted thoughts, i hadent seemed to notice the noice coming from upstairs. Raddiling of things, and things getting smashed. Everywhere.

What the hell is going on up there!?

I jumped up from the couch, terring upstairs to be faced with hell.

Joey, the boy i choaked yesterday in sixth period.

"Pay-back, bitch." He said grabbing me, tossing me into a wall.

My head hit the wall hard, blood being sent throigh my nose from the impact. I layed on the floor, the blood dripping into the carpet staining it deeply. Joey ran over, kicking me multiple times in the stomach.

"Ouch!" I screamed before making it to my feet, slapping him and pushing him backwards.

Tears streamed down my eyes as he tripped, falling backwards down the stairs. Just as he fell down the last three steps, Austin came inside with his things. Joey saw him for a split second before landing on the tile floors of the downstairs, passing out in the impact.

Austin stood in shock, nothing coming out of his mouth, though it hang wide open. His gorgeous hazel eyes stared in shock at mine. His body tense, but frozen. He seemed to not be able to comprehend what just went down. He looked from me to Joey. Then he looked back at me, but behind me.

Things sat shattered beyond where i stood on the upstairs floor. My room destroyed, my moms old room tortured. The bathroom sat in perfect place. I bet thats where he planned on running me a bath, then drownding me in it like what happened in American Horror Story, if i hadent gotten the strenth to push him away from me.

The bag that sat on Austins shoulder soon fell to the floor a she came running up the stairs, embracing me as i sobbed into his shoulder. He picked me up around his waist, carrying me downstairs, past where Joey layed passed out, and over to the couch.

He set me down, grabbing out his red I Phone 5 out of his front, right pocket. Dialing a number, then putting the phone up to his ear.

"Yes, i would like to report a break in. Yes, we need an ambulance. Please. Thank you." Austin said into the phone.

Shit! He called 911!!

"Austin, what are we suppose to say about you, like why are you here!?" I asked worried.

"Were just gonna say my house is being renivated for termites, baby, everything is gonna be fine." He whispeared into my ear as he hugged me tightly, getting down on his knees to hug me tighter.

***

Soon enough the police and ambulance arrived, taking Joey to the hospital, where once he got out, he'd be taken to jail for three years.

Thank God.

One of the guys from the ambulance walked over to me, cleaning my nose, and checking me for any other issues. His hand ran over my legs and arms, along my stomach and neck, givong me a good checkout before beginning to ask me questions.

Austin stood against the wall, answering questions also, but his eyes sat on me and the man checking me out, anger in his eyes as he watched the mans hands run along my body.I gave him an "its okay" look, but he still looked pissed and upset.

"When did you realize someone was in your house, ma'am?" The man asked me.

"About half an hour ago. I heard banging and smashing, and went to go upstairs and check on everything." I said.

"And where was that man?" He asked, pointing to Austin.

"He was on his way here. His house is getting renivated at the moment, and sens ei have roon, and im a nice person, im letting him stay with me."

"You two were hugging pretty tightly, are you sure you arent having an affair with him, Miss Moore?"

"Well, if someones house was destoryed, and it was just a girl at home alone, and some boy came in to most-likely kill her, wouldent you hug them tightly. Make sure they are alright?"

"Of course, its just a question." He said with a sweet smile before walking back ove rto the police and sharing the information he got.

Austin walked over to me, pulling me into his embrace. He set his chin on top of my head before holding me tighter to against him.

"Everythings gonna be alright, baby girl." He whispeared to me before hugging me tighter.