Chapter 9

-Here's your 'later' update xD-

I woke up with a huge blood stain on my carpet, and my skin stained red due to all the blood that gushed from my arm.

I sat up and wobbled into the bathroom, stripping out of the now blood stained clothing, and stepping into the shower. It was about nine when i woke up, and i got out of the shower in half an hour.

I managed to get ready in another half hour, but once i made it to school, i was two hours late. I walked to my third period and the day stretched on, my face never lifting from the gaze of the floor as i walked, and the desk when i was in class.

I'm surprised i managed not to run into anything.

I refused to do my school work, and i didn't look at anyone. And i mean anyone. Especially Mr. Mahone.

***

Sixth period seemed to pop up as fast as a jack-in-the-box, which i was glad, but dreaded at the same time. I walked in, face towards the floor, and made my way to my desk, sitting down slowly.

Mr. Mahone told us to do a worksheet, and because of the idiots in that class, we lost the privilege of working in partners five minutes into the class (i hate it when teachers really do that).

I sat with my paper blank for fifteen minutes. The boy, Joey, to the right of me reached over and tried to grab my pencil. I grabbed his hand and squeezed it as tight as i could, making him almost scream.

I pulled his hand to his side of my desk, and threw it down, making him weep in pain. He tried to hit me, but i grabbed him by the neck, pinning him while choking him up against the white, brick wall.

Mr. Mahone yelled my name many times, and he had to literally pry me away from Joey, and carry me out into the hallway. As he put me down he yelled in my face, making me become angrier.

"What the hell Mia!?" He yelled.

Before either of us could respond, a loud pop came from my hand as it crossed over his face. His face flew to the left as he stood in shock, the red mark from the slap glowing on his right cheek as plain as day.

"Your a dick." I said slowly, tears brimming my eyes cautiously.

His blazing eyes met with mine, soon realizing the pain in me, making him sigh. He ran a hand through his amazingly soft brown hair, looking to the floor, and then back at me.

"And why am i a dick?" He asks innocently.

"Because i saw you and that slut of a nurse yesterday when i was coming back to see what your problem was." I said in a little voice.

As soon as i said that, his face dropped, and the tears ran down my cheeks. His face seemed shocked and upset all at once.

He layed his forehead against the lockers, hitting the side of his fist on one, making a loud bang echo through the empty hallway.

"Mia." He whispered. "We just cant happen. At-least not right now. I have other women that drive me almost as crazy as you, but we are just so far away in age. It scares me."

"Your scared?" I said in a whispered. "Your scared!?"

"You don't know half the shit I've had to go through in my life! And you making me as happy as i am, or at-least was, made me forget everything bad that's happened to me! You should feel proud about having someone who's so ruined to have feelings for you, like me! But im sorry i apparently not good enough, or enough in general for you." I say as tears stream down my cheeks.

I turn on my heals, almost running, and out the school doors, into the freezing cold. I hopped on my skateboard, and just as yesterday, ran away from my real, happy feelings. Feeling just as empty as i was when i moved here.

I guess I'm just stuck at square one again, huh?

***

A/N:

Enjoyed??

I thought sense i have plans between Sunday and Thursday, i might as well update today, and try to update twice tomorrow. So be happy!!

Sooo yeah!!

Laters!

Thank you!

~Kaylee (: