Chapter 2:

~Mia's P.O.V.~

The day passed on, period by period, or morally known as class by class. Every time i was in the hall, i caught everyone's attention. I felt like i was from a different planet then these people.

They seemed to find me quite amusing. The most intense gaze i get is Mr. Mahone .He watches me every time I'm in the hallway. Its like he watching over me.

I was late to sixth period, due to idiots walking too slow in the line to go back to our fifith period classes to get our books, and exchange them in our lockers out for sixth and seventh period.

The halls were as dead as they were this morning, when i was late, also. I shut my locker quietly, and made my way back to Mr. Mahone's for my extra Math class.

As i was walking, Mr. Mahone's door flew open, making me whelp as i hit the door, and fall to the ground. My books and binders flying, landing loudly on the floor, and also hitting me in the head on the way down.

Mr. Mahone stood there in shock. His eyes wide and dark. He quickly ran over to me, moving the books and binders from my body, and pulling me to my feet.

His face seemed so scared, as to if i would yell at him. My hand flew to my head, where i had hit my head on the door as it flew open, moaning in pain. Mr. Mahone's eyes filled with sorry. His face dropping to the floor.

"Mia." He said in a sad, but calm voice. "I am terribly sorry."

His voice made the butterflies come back. Tears sat at the brim of my eyes from the pain of my head. Mr. Mahone removed my hand from my throbbing head, and ran his soft, gentle fingers over the bump he had made with the door.

"Here. Let me walk you to the nurse to get you some ice." He said nervously.

He ran over to the room next door, and got the teacher from in that class to watch his class also. He wrapped his arm around my waist, as my hand flew back to my head, and slowly and carefully walked me to the nurses office.

When we got through many different buildings, we finally arrived at the nurses office. She sat at her desk, while also filling out forms. She was a young blonde with bright blue eyes; She seemed too young to be a nurse.

When Mr. Mahone came into her view, her cheeks lit up like Christmas trees.

Mr. Mahone slowly set me down into a hard, classroom like chair. He explained to the school nurse what had happened.

She flushed at the sound of his voice. For some weird reason, i was giving her rude looks. Looks saying back off. Mr. Mahone turned to look out the window for a moment while speaking, and the beautiful nurse stuck her tongue out at me.

Bitch.

"You should try calling her parents. She needs to go home and rest. Please make sure she doesn't have a concussion." He told her. "Ill be back in a few minutes. I'm going to go collect her things from the floor."

He swiftly moved out of the room, heading back towards the building he works in. The nurse gave me glares as she took my temperature, along with checking my head for a concussion. She found nothing wrong.

"You better not be messing with that sexy man just to get in his pants you little brat." She said, venom dripping from her voice as her eyes burned into mine.

Right as she finished her sentence, Mr. Mahone walked in with my things. They were all put in my book bag neatly. How did he get into my locker?

He probably has my locker-combination saved in his computer under my information. His eyes flew to the nurse with disgust.

"Don't you dare talk to her like that!" He spat at her.

She smirked. Running her hands threw her amazingly strait, blonde hair, pulling it backwards for it just to move back into her face.

"Then why don't you teach me a lesson, Mr. Mahone." She said innocently blinking her long, fake eyelashes at him.

"With a slut like you? No thanks. Ever." He scoffed.

I giggled making their attention move to me. Mr. Mahone smiled at my laugh, meanwhile the bitch of a blonde nurse sent me a death glare.

Mr. Mahones attention moved back to the nurse, asking a question that made my gaze hit the floor, my heart fall into my stomach.

"Did you call her parents?" Mr. Mahone asked the nurse.

"I did. No answer. It seemed as though no one was home." The nurse batted her eyelashes at him one last time, attempting to turn him on.

"Well, that just wont do." Mr. Mahone said aloud, while scratching the back of his neck." She cant go back into class, so how about you keep her here until schools over, then i will take her home."

My eyes widened, along with the nurses. Mr. Mahones head snapped my way, concern and hope in his voice as he spoke once again.

"Would you mind that, Mia?" He asked me.

I just shook my head, my gaze hitting the floor again in memory of my parents. They were in a car crash 2 years ago. I stayed at my home, just working instead of going home, that way i could make money to buy and keep a house of my own.

I'm only 16, but I'm making it work. I didn't want to stay at my old house, it would just keep the memory of my parents in my head forever.

I'm all on my own now. I don't even have friends down here. No one seems to care though, except for Mr. Mahone. He, for some reason, does.

"Than its settled." He said walking over to where i was sat in the school-like chair." I will see you in 15 minutes."

After he spoke, he kissed my fore-head, and made his way back to his class. The blonde nurse scoffing at me, giving me death glares still.

15 Minutes Later:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat in the nurses room, in the exact position i was in when Mr. Mahone left, as he walked in calmly. He held his hand out to me as he spoke, telling me we were leaving now.

His hand was very large compared to mine, but i didn't mind. He held my hand tightly, and as we got off the school grounds, heading for his red Range Rover, he let go of my head, only to but his arm around my waist.

He opened the passenger door, and waited for me to get in, closing it behind me. I put my book bag in the floor and buckled my seat-belt as he slid in.

"So." He said a little loudly. "Where do you live?"

***

A/N:

I hope you enjoy my new story!! I'm SO sorry about adding new stories,and then deleting them. I'm just a SERIOUSLY picky person. So, sorry to disappoint.

Oh! And I'm really sorry if i miss-spell a couple of words. Or a lot,. I don't re-read my writing as i write it, so after i publish it, i attempt to fix most, or all, of my mistakes!! but sense I'm now having to use my moms computer, i have spell check, and fancy stuff like that, so that shouldn't happen anymore!

Soooo. Yeah! Okay! Thank you! Bye!!