Chapter 16

~Mia P.O.V.~

As i roll around through the night my mind races. I couldn't sleep knowing Austin was mad at me. But why was he so mad? I was just out for a little bit, and there was someone with me.

Maybe he thinks i cheated on him? Or that I've secretly been hiding something?

I had no idea, and on top of horrible thoughts, i couldn't sleep. Luckily i remembered it was no winter break at school, and we were out for two weeks. I'm glad, i cant stand school. Hot teacher or not, its school.

I rolled to face Austin. His face sat in peace. His eyes sat lazily closed, his nose sat in the same position as always, and his lips, his bottom lip sat in between his teeth.

I had to hold my tongue before i made a loud noise. I didn't want to wake him. His sleeping face was just the best thing in the world, right after his touch of course.

He was beautiful. No imperfections made on him. None at all. How could someone be so perfectly made in such a messed up world?

Soon his eyes opened slowly, staring at me with those hazel orbs you could never seem to forget. We just layed there, staring at each other.

"Hi." I whispered looking down at the mattress.

He sighed rolling back over. Before i could say anything, i started to hear myself sob. He rolled back over in curiosity as i layed there sobbing loudly.

"Why do you hate me?" I asked in a whisper, choking on my own voice.

"I don't hate you, Mia. I love you. I just don't wanna loose you." He whispered whipping away the tears from my cheek.

"Then why wont you talk to me?" I asked.

"I just did." He said.

Smart-ass.

"I mean, you don't talk to me as you usually do. You act like i shouldn't even be here. This is my house though. You act like your so better off without me. But every time I'm even an inch away from you, i miss you to pieces. I cant live without you Austin." I sobbed.

He pulled me into his chest. Holding me tightly, he kissed the top of my head. He "shh"ed me as if he was trying to sing a lullaby.

He put me on top of his chest, rolling back and forth lightly as if rocking me. I held onto his chest all night, even in my sleep.

I just couldn't get over the fact that he finally said "i love you" again. Even after everything that's happened.

***

A/N:

I hope you enjoyed!!