Chapter 19

~Mia's P.O.V.~

I woke up the next morning to the smell of delightful bacon and pancakes. I jumped out of my bed, and ran down the stairs, almost tripping but i managed to make it into the kitchen for food.

Austin stood there, wearing my old apron like a loser. I started laughing my butt off because it says "Iz Be Girlz" on it in red, and the rest of it is black. His cheeks lightened up red as he giggled, making the last few pancakes by scratch.

I was sitting on the stood watching my wonderfully hot boyfriend make us breakfast, when all of the sudden the home phone rang. My eyebrows furrowed together as i stood up, walking into the living room and getting the phone, hitting the answer button.

"Hello?" I asked sleepily.

"Good! Your awake!" Denise practically screamed into the phone. "I was hoping maybe you wanted to hang out, and maybe do a double date tonight? Please?!"

"Uhhhh. I dunno, let me ask Austin."

I walked into the kitchen as Austin stood curiously making the last pancake. He asked who it was and i told it was my friend Denise i had met at the mall the other night. He nodded, giggling.

"Do you wanna go on a double date with her and her boyfriend tonight?" I asked him as he groaned.

"Ugghhh. I wanted to stay home and cuddle today." He whined.

"Oh come on, you big baby, just say yes. Ill help you get ready." I giggle as Denise busted out laughing on the other end of the phone line.

"Ugh. Fine. But we have to take a shower together!" He yelled as i walked back into the living room and sat down on the couch.

"Okay Austy!" I yelled back making Denise laugh again.

"He sounds hot." She laughed.

"Oh trust me, he is. But hes mine."

"I know, i know."

"So is Olive Garden good for you guys?"

"Yeah, that sounds amazing!"

"Great."

"Uh Denise, can i tell you something?"

"Always, Mia."

"My boyfriend, Austin, hes, uh, my teacher. Please don't freak out!" I sat barely breathing, waiting for her reply.

"What! That's so cool, Mia! No wonder he sounds so hot, hes an older man! That's so cool! Your so lucky! I'm so excited to be able to meet him now!" She yelled into the phone with excitement.

"Ah-aha!" I laughed. "I'm glad you didn't take it the illegal way."

"Oh my god, no! I think that's wrong! If you love someone, you love them no matter what age or size! I think that's such a stupid law! You cant help falling in love, its a part of life!" She screeched with hatred.

"Thank god, you understand!" I giggled.

"Baby, breakfast is ready!" Austin yelled from the kitchen.

"Oh, gotta go Denise! Breakfast is ready. Ill see you and your boyfriend tonight, say eight?"

"Sounds perfect! Bye Mia!" She said before hanging up.

***

-After breakfast and in the shower-

"So." Austin began. "Were meeting your first friend for a double date. How does that feel?"

He scrubbed my back soothingly with soap as i stood with my eyes closed, enjoying his touch.

"It sounds awesome. I'm excited. What are you gonna wear?"

"Uh, you can pick from the clothes i brought."

"Yay!" I said excitedly.

"Don't get too excited, baby girl. You might burst." He giggled.

Oh my god, his giggle.

"Oh, shut up, Austy. I'm fine."

"Mmmhmmm." He mumbled slowly.

"So, whats this Denise girl like?"

"Oh my, shes awesome. Shes loud and crazy, and super funny. We have so much in common, its almost like were the same person!"

Austin giggled, finishing rinsing off my back. He put the shower handle/faucet back into its holder, letting the warm water hit my back relaxing. He put his arms around my waist, pulling me backwards into his front side, leaving his crotch in an awkward place.

"What?" I giggled.

"I love you."

"I love you, too. Now come on, im gonna need a while to get ready."

I soon got out of his grip, making my way out of the shower, pulling Austin along as we laughed together.

Can he get any more perfect?

***

A/N:

Quick shout-out to @sarah_AM for being awesome!! Dedicated to the awesomeness XD