SIXTEEN ▶ FAYE'S FIRST DANCE

Klaus was here. Katherine couldn't believe he was. After five hundred years of running her finally caught her and she had no idea what to do. She was scared.

"Oh! Who is this guy, Safari Sam?" Klaus commented as he pulled two shirts out of Alaric's closet. He held them both up to Katherine, "Okay, bad, or badder?"

She sat tied to a chair, not struggling to get out, "The dark colors suit you better."

"Oh, thank you, honey." Klaus said in a teasing tone, "Okay, pop quiz. The dagger and white ash are in the Salvatore's possession, correct?"

"The dagger was used to kill Elijah. You'll find him in the basement of the Salvatore house." Katherine informed him.

Klaus nodded, "Okay, that dagger needs to stay exactly where it is. The last thing I need to do is resurrect Elijah. Ohh, that guy is a buzzkill."

"Don't forget you're on the outs with your girlfriend Jenna." She told Klaus.

"Right. Elena's aunt. For all the lies about Isobel. What else?" Klaus took a step forward, looking at her.

"That's it." Katherine replied.

Klaus walked up to her and touched her face. She tried to get away from his touch, making him chuckle, "Oh so jumpy."

"Please, just..." Katherine inhaled sharply, "Kill me. I've told you everything that I know."

"You see, I believe that you believe that, but what would you not know?" Klaus leaned in closer, making eye contact so he can compel her, "What could they be keeping from you? Hmm? Anything? Tell me."

"They were trying to see if Bonnie could find a way to kill an Original without a dagger." Katherine answered unwillingly.

Klaus frowned, "Bonnie the best friend? I thought you said she didn't have her powers anymore."

"She doesn't or didn't. I don't know." Katherine said, shrugging, "You kidnapped me, remember? I'm kinda out of the loop."

Klaus clicked Alaric's tongue, "Well, we'll have to get to the bottom of that."

"Please, just kill me, Klaus, and be done with it."

"And show you kindness?" Klaus asked, cocking Alaric's head to the side, "I've searched for you for over 500 years. Your death is going to last at least half that long." He pulled out a knife from his pocket, "I want you to take this knife..." He compelled her, "And stab yourself."

Katherine took the knife and drove it in to her thigh. Klaus smiled, "Now take it out." She took it out and her wound healed, "Now while I'm gone, I want you to do that over and over and over again and if you get bored, switch legs."

"Where are you going?" Katherine asked him.

"I'm gonna go lay eyes on my precious doppelgänger." He kissed her on the forehead, "Oh, don't look so glum, Katerina. The fun is just beginning. Again." He order before leaving. Katherine once again stabbed herself in the thigh.

__

"You really think Bonnie can take on Klaus?" Faye asked as she set on the ledge of the tiny brick wall. Elena was signing the deed of the house with Bonnie inside. Since they wouldn't be able to stay inside, the opted to staying outside until she was done.

Stefan shrugged, "She said she could channel enough witch's power to kill him. Elijah thought that would work and he was an Original, so..."

"We just need to find him." Damon concluded.

"Yeah."

"Could she do one of those witch tracking spells?" Faye questioned.

Stefan shook his head, "Nope. Not without something that belongs to Klaus. Believe me, I already asked."