THIRTY TWO ▶ FAMILY TIES

"Stop scratching at your neck." Elena ordered Faye as she walked over to the strawberry blonde where she sat on the coffin Elijah was daggered in. She had finally stopped trying to undagger him, "There's nothing there anymore. It healed."

It had been two days since Faye had been bitten and discovered she could be affected by a werewolf bite, or at least a hybrid bite, despite her species. She guessed it was just another part of the curse that the witch had placed on her. During that time she recovered from the physical and emotional pain of the bite, she kept away from public places and to her pack in attempt to avoid one person. What Klaus had done had confused her. He was ordering Tyler to kill her one second, but the next he was saving her and speaking about the joys of an immortal life. Faye had the sudden thought that Klaus may some have some good in him, but she shook it away and decided the Original hybrid was just extremely bi-polar.

"It feels like it though." Faye said, digging her nails into her own flesh. Elena slapped the hybrid's hand away from the side of her throat and made sure they were kept in her lap away from where the bite mark used to be. Faye huffed and jumped off Elijah's coffin. The hybrid made her way over towards Bonnie who was standing in front of the locked coffin they had been trying to pry open for days now.

"So, these dreams..." Faye began speaking to Bonnie, "What's up with them?"

"I've been having these dreams for days now." Bonnie ran her hand over the locked coffin, "It's like the witches are trying to send me a message." 

"I just can't believe that you guys kept this from me this whole time." Elena said in disbelief.

"Stef thought, if you knew where the coffins were, Klaus could threaten people to get the information out of you." Faye explained to her. 

Elena sighed and looked around at the coffins in the room, "So, these are the rest of his family?"

"Yeah. Elijah and two others." Faye pointed them out to her, "I don't know their names and honestly, I don't care."

"This one..." Bonnie started, gesturing towards the locked coffin, "Is the one we can't open. We don't know who is in it, or what's in it, only that I think my dream's telling me it'll help us kill Klaus."

Elena frowned and stepped forward towards it, examining the coffin. Faye turned her head, catching stefan's scent and picking up the sounds of his footsteps with her enhanced hearing. Stefan stepped down into the basement. He glanced towards Elena, his brows furrowing in anger. His eyes then traveled between Faye, who cutely wiggled her fingers at him, and Bonnie. 

"What the hell are you doing?" Stefan growled at Bonnie and Faye.

"I needed her to know about the coffin." Bonnie told him.

Stefan's jaw tightened as he stared at the witch, "And I needed you to keep her out of it, Bonnie."

Elena turned to face her ex-boyfriend, her eyes full of what seemed to Faye to be hatred, "So what are you gonna do, Stefan? Are you gonna kidnap me, so that I won't tell anyone?"

"Don't tempt me, Elena." Stefan responded with an eye roll.

"I think I know, who can open the coffin, Stefan." Bonnie drew the attention towards herself once again, "And I need Elena to help me find her."

Faye frowned, "Find who? What are you talking about?"

"I couldn't place her face at first. Then I realized..." Bonnie slipped a small photo out of her back pocket and showed it to Elena who gasped out in shock.

"Oh my god, Bonnie."

Faye glanced over Bonnie's shoulder, trying to get a good look at the photo. Stefan seemed to have the same idea.