FOURTEEN ▶ WHEN WITCHES ATTACK

Damon walked downstairs and past "Elena" who had walked inside, "Good morning, Damon." He stopped in his tracks, turning to face "Elena". He knew it wasn't her and slammed her into the wall, "What are you doing here? I told you to leave."

"What is your problem?" "Elena" said, struggling against his hold.

"You're wearing her clothes?" Damon scoffed, "Like that's going to work."

"You think I'm Katherine? Why would you think that? Katherine's in the tomb!" "Elena" frowned when she Damon's expression, "Isn't she?"

Damon let her go as Stefan arrived, "What the hell's going on here?"

"Elena" looked up at him, "I don't know, you tell me. Is Katherine in the tomb or not?"

Stefan rushed back upstairs to where the real Elena was and shoved her into the wall. Elena gasped, "What are you doing?!"

"How could you do this?!" He roared at her, his grip tightening.

Elena whimpered, "Stefan, you're hurting me!"

"Stop it, Katherine!"

"Stop what?" Katherine said, appearing in the room after leaving Damon downstairs. She smirked when Stefan let go of Elena and both gave her a nasty look, "It's getting really easy being you." She told Elena.

Faye groaned as she stumbled into Stefan's bedroom, "Why all the yelling? I've had a horrible week, let me sleep." She sensed Katherine was there and dove towards her, slamming her against the wall with a growl, "Katherine."

"Hello again, amnesia."

__

"What is she doing here?" Elena asked Damon, Faye and Stefan as she glared at Katherine. They had all gathered inside Stefan's room, discussing what they were going to do with Katherine. Faye particularly wanted bite her and hope she died a horrible death.

"When we killed Elijah, it broke the compulsion and freed the bitch from the tomb." Damon explained to her.

Stefan turned and looked at Katherine with a scowl, "How's that possible?"

"He's an Original. They have all sorts of special skills." Katherine answered her question.

"I don't want you here." Elena growled at her, "Get her out of here." She then said to the other three supernatural creatures.

Faye's face transformed as she smirked, "Gladly." She jumped to attack Katherine, but Stefan grabbed her by the arm and stopped her. Faye pouted, upset that she didn't get to sink her teeth into the vampire's neck.

"You can't just release your pet wolf on me, Elena." Katherine told her carbon copy, "You need me. You all do."

Faye scoffed, "Like hell we do."

"We all want the same thing..." Katherine began, looking at everyone in the room, "Klaus dead. Yet here you all are, running around like chickens with their heads cut off."

"I don't need your help and I don't want it." Elena said to her coldly.

"And that's incredibly stupid of you. Do you know where Klaus is? When he's coming, what he looks like?" Katherine asked them.

Damon glared at her, "If you know something, say it or get out."

"Fine. Then I'll just go to the grill and have some lunch..." Katherine smirked at Elena, "Maybe Aunt Jenna's free for a bite."

Faye rolled her eyes, "I don't have time for this. I need to get ready for school. Katherine, just stay out of my room." She said before walking out of the room to get ready for school.