NINE ▶ UNDER THE MOON LIGHT

Faye sat with Bonnie and Elena on the doppelganger's bed. Faye was throwing the teddy bear she had up the air while listening and commenting on their conversation.

"Now that you've got this back, what are you gonna do with it?" Elena asked as she held the moonstone.

Bonnie sighed, "Right now, it's what is binding the Sun and the Moon Curse. If I can figure out a way to remove the spell from the stone, the stone becomes useless."

"And according to Katherine, Klaus becomes vengeful." Elena responded.

Faye shrugged behind them, "Maybe. If he finds out."

"Bonnie, can't this wait?" Elena asked the witch, "Stefan is stuck in the tomb with Katherine. We've got to get him out."

Faye sighed and leaned up, "Bonnie needs to be focused on this. Stefan's taking one for the team and is willing to be stuck in there for a while."

"Don't listen to him. He thinks that he's protecting me, but he's wrong." Elena told them both.

Bonnie sighed and took the moonstone from Elena's hands, "I'm taking Stefan's side with this one. We're not gonna let you get used in some creepy sacrifice ritual."

Jeremy walked in to the room and looked at the girls, "What are you guys arguing about?"

"We're not arguing about anything." Bonnie said. She slipped the moonstone in to her bag and left it on Elena's bed, "I need coffee."

"Bring me some!" Faye called after her as the witch walked away. Jeremy, Elena, and her sat in the room as awkward silence filled the air.

Elena was the one who broke it, "What?" She asked Jeremy who was staring at her.

"Why are you on some suicide mission?" Jeremy questioned.

"I'm trying to prevent everyone else from getting hurt." Elena told him.

"Oh so, bringing Klaus the moonstone so you can get yourself killed is okay?" Jeremy asked before getting up.

Elena sighed and looked at Faye, "Are you going to yell at me too?"

"No. I'm going to yell at Bonnie because she's taking forever with my coffee." Faye got up off the bed and made her way downstairs, "Bonnie Bennett! Where is my-"

Elena could no longer hear the hybrid so she took her chances. She turned to look at Bonnie's bag and took the moonstone out of it. She quietly exited the room and hurried down the steps with her car keys in hand. Just as she was about to leave, Faye stopped her.

"Where are you going?" She asked the doppelganger.

"Um, to see Stefan." Elena lied.

Bonnie walked up next to Faye, "You're lying."

Elena shook her head, "No I'm not."

"Really? Tell your face." Faye replied.

"Are you serious?"

Jeremy came down the stairs with an exasperated look on his face, "She took the moonstone."

"How did you...?" Elena asked, looking at all three of them.

"We tested you, and you failed." Bonnie informed her.

"Klaus killed Katherine's entire family just because she crossed him." Elena shook her head, "I can't let that happen."

Faye smirked, "By all means, go make a martyr if yourself Elena." Elena didn't budge, "We're not going to stop you anymore."

Elena took at step forward cautiously, attempting to see if they would stop her. None of them did so she continued towards door, only to run in to the barrier Bonnie had put up. Faye began laughing loudly, loving how the girl was looking confusedly at it. Elena placed her hand on the invisible wall before looking at the three.