TWELVE ▶ NOT A DAMSEL IN DISTRESS

All of the girls were cuddled into the bed in the room Lacey had provided Faye if she had ever needed to stay over. Elena was on the left edge of the bed next to Faye who was curled up next to Caroline. Bonnie got the right edge of the bed and was curled up facing the wall.

Elena's phone began ringing loudly, awaking all of them. Faye groaned loudly as she yelled out, "Go away!" She kicked Elena out of the bed, causing the brunette to fall to the ground.

Elena's face smacked against the hardwood floor, "Unf." She looked back up at Faye and glared angrily at her. Faye smirked before turning back to sleep. Elena reached up on the dresser and picked up her phone to answer it, "Hello?"

Faye and Caroline both sat up and growled at Elena.

"Shh." Faye said.

"Elena!" Caroline yelled, throwing one of the pillows at her. Elena rolled her eyes and dragged herself out into the hall.

All the girls tried to sleep again, but Faye groaned, sitting up, "I can't go back to sleep now."

"Why not?" Caroline asked.

"Because now I'm hungry." Faye answered before sliding out of her own bed.

Both Caroline and Bonnie sat up as Faye began walking out of the room. Bonnie, since she was hungry herself, decided to follow Faye down to the kitchen. Faye had gone straight towards the fridge while Caroline and Bonnie looked at the photos on the walls. There was one of Faye when she was younger, wearing a pink Power Ranger costume. Caroline giggled, seeing that Faye was flexing in the picture. In another, were the people who they both assumed were Faye's parents, kissing their daughter's cheeks while the little girl smiled.

"You were so adorable!" Caroline squealed as she looked at the other pictures, "You look exactly like your parents."

"So I've heard..." Faye muttered sadly as she began making toast and some cereal for herself.

"I'd have to admit, your dad's hot." Bonnie said as she walked over to Faye.

Faye groaned, "Don't even say that again. That's disgusting."

"He is though." Caroline replied as she attempted to take some toast from Faye. The hybrid smacked her hand away, "Hey! I'm hungry!"

"But you're not helpless so make yourself some food." Faye told her as she placed the toast in her mouth, picked up her bowl of cereal, and walked over to the kitchen table.

Bonnie chuckled, "So defensive over your food."

"I lived in the wild for ten years, Bonnie. I fought with a pack of wolves everyday to just get a squirrel or maybe a bunny. I will fight with anyone for just a piece of toast because it's my survival instinct." Faye shoved a spoon full of Cheerios in to her mouth, shrugging.

Caroline nodded slowly, "Okay... Do you also have that super appetite like wolves are supposed to?"

Faye gasped, "You got that from Twilight! I'm ashamed that you're comparing me to those shape shifter puppies."

"Okay, sorry." Caroline held her hands up in defense, "But, do you?"

"I do. And with my vampire cravings on top of my werewolf appetite, it's a huge one."

"I still can't get over the fact that you're both." Bonnie said as she made her own breakfast, "That's never happened before has it?"

Faye shrugged, "I wouldn't know. Ask your witchy ancestors."

Bonnie rolled her eyes and plopped down in the chair next to her. Caroline did the same, taking the seat across from Bonnie, "How are you doing? After last night and all..."