THIRTY SIX ▶ 1912

A lot had happened during that night.

First, Faye had felt the pain of her pack betraying her, which had been horrible. She didn't end up going home until the sun rose, due to the fact she had shifted into her wolf form out of anger half way through the woods. The hybrid hung out there for the night and let out her anger by killing a couple of deers.

Second, when she had returned home, she discovered that Lacey had asked Elijah to stay with them. He had come to say goodbye after making the decision to leave, but Lacey had convinced him to move in and be a family with her and Faye. The hybrid had found them together on the couch cuddled together, sleeping and his suitcase sitting down next to the couch when she walked in dressed in clothes that had been hung up on the clothesline for her outside. Faye smiled before covering them up with a blanket and going up to her own room.

Third, Bonnie's mom had turned. She willingly completed the transition and was heading back home with Bonnie by her side. Faye promised she would come visit and help the woman to the best of her possibility for Bonnie. Bonnie had thanked her and also apologized for almost helping Elijah be killed, being sincere. Faye accepted it.

Faye wasn't sure if that was the end of the list or not, but she would figure it out soon enough.

__

At the request of Rebekah, who had said she needed her help, Faye was barging into the Mikaelson manor. The vampire had called, waking up Faye and insisted she come there. Being the good hybrid she was, Faye got up, got ready, and went there to help the blonde. They weren't the best of friends, but Rebekah and she shared a moment before the horrible night of homecoming, so that was enough. She also had a lot of free time on her hands now that she was ignoring the Salvatores and the Gilbert girl.

"Rebekah?" Faye called out as she stepped into the front foyer she had seen before at the ball where people had filled it to the brink. Her heels clicked against the tile on the floor. For once she was allowed to admire the beauty of the home without the crowd in it. It reminded her of something she would see in a Disney movie, mostly Beauty and the Beast.

"What are you doing here, love?"

Klaus' voice surprised Faye. She whipped around with her hand on her heart, staring at him with wide eyes. He was leaning against a wall in a dark gray henley and a pair of jeans. Faye found herself admiring him, but stopped when she saw the dopey grin on his face.

"Don't do that!" She hissed at him, stomping her foot. Klaus chuckled at her antics. She adjusted herself and stood up straighter than she had. "And I'll have you know, Rebekah called me here; said she needed my help."

"I thought you didn't like her?" Klaus raised an eyebrow at her.

"Well, now she's at the top of my list now that a few people have been bumped down," Faye responded, speaking of Damon, Stefan, and Elena. She was still angry at them after what they had done the night before and had the right to be. Attempted murder wasn't something you forgave so easily.

Klaus got off the wall and walk towards her. "That reminds me, how are you doing?"

Faye sighed, not wanting to answer that, but she did anyways. "I'm fine," she said, lying.

The older hybrid knew of course. He walked closer to where she stood and stopped in front of her. Klaus reached to push a loose curl of hers behind her ear, gazing into her eyes. For a moment, he seemed actually concerned. "You know you don't have to lie to me, love," he told her.

Faye grabbed his hand and slowly pushed it away. Despite how she had defended him and his family last night, they still weren't on good terms in Faye's book. He wasn't allowed to touch her like that.