THREE ▶ BLOODY PICNICS

"Hey, great, you're dressed." Damon said as he walked in to the kitchen where Faye was sitting with a blood bag and some of her homework. She had started school two days ago and she had already been assigned a paper (by Alaric which was totally uncalled for) about the history of the town. She was currently attempt to write a draft for it.

"Salvatore, what do you want?" She drawled out, annoyed, "I'm doing stuff."

Damon grinned and slammed the Salvatore journal she was using shut, "Not anymore you aren't."

"Damon!" Faye growled, "I have to work on my paper! It's due soon and I doubt Alaric will let me turn it in late!"

The vampire just rolled his eyes and tugged at her braid, "I'm sure Alaric wouldn't mind. Anyways, we have things to do today."

Faye sighed, "Why do you always drag me in to your little werewolf take down?"

"No werewolf take down this time, little red. Just a little picnic so I can show you off to the town and they can see how great I am for taking you in." He pinched her cheeks, causing her to flash her golden eyes at him.

"Why do I have to go?" She whined.

"Because I signed you up."

"Will Stefan be there?" Faye asked, not wanting to go without her best friend. She preferred him over Damon any day because he seemed to actually care about her.

"Of course Stef will be there." Damon said, "Why do you always like him better than me?"

She smiled at Damon before getting up, "Wouldn't you like to know." Faye gathered all her things off the table, "I'll be back down here in a minute and you can drive me to that stupid picnic or whatever."

Damon smirked as he watched her exit the room, "You better hurry."

__

Faye walked up to Stefan while he was watching Mason pull some things out of the truck.

He looked over at her and smiled.

"Hey." Faye greeted him, "Why are are you watching hot werewolf Lockwood?"

Stefan raised an eyebrow at her, "You think he's hot?"

"Hell yeah. I mean, if Damon wasn't planning to some how get rid of him, he'd total be my first time." He chocked on his drink when he saw Faye's eyes linger on Mason's behind, "Totally doable."

"Aren't you supposed to have a mind of an eight year old girl?" Stefan asked her.

She shook her head, "I grew up in the with actual wolves, Stef. I know all about the birds and the bees ever since many have tried to get with me."

"Not something I wanted to hear."

Faye smiled sweetly, "But you did." She then looked back at Mason, "So, are we going to talk to him or what?"

Stefan sighed before they both walked over to Mason who looked at them. Mason fake smiled, "Stefan right? The other Salvatore." He scowled at Faye, "Nice to see you Faye."

"The nice one." Stefan said, "We're the ones offering an apology."

"Not interested." Mason turned away from the, causing Faye to grab his arm.

"Hey!" She said, "I tried my best to stop the whole knife thingy from happening, but it did anyways. Damon acted impulsively."

Mason scoffed, "You think?"

"Look, if you and Damon keep at each other throats, somebody innocent is going to get hurt and we don't want that." Stefan told the werewolf, "You have family here so I can imagine you'd want that either. So what do you say we just quit the whole alpha male fighting thing and call a truce?"