FOUR ▶ PLAN B

Faye threw herself out of bed when she heard the doorbell ring of the boarding house. She sighed and walked towards the door to her room, not worrying about putting clothes on. She only had on her underwear and a bra but she was comfortable with her body so it was okay. It was probably Damon or Stefan anyways and they've both seen her naked after she shifted back in to a human being man times.

The doorbell rung again, causing Faye to groan, "I'm coming you impatient idiot!" She yelled as she trudged down the stairs, running her hand through her messy hair. The doorbell rung again, "I'm fucking coming!" She swung the door open, coming face to face with a boy she had never met before. The boy took in her attire, his eyes widening.

"Who are you and what do you want?" Faye asked him. The boy stood there, still gaping at her, his eyes directly on her breast, "Hello? Did you lose the ability to talk after you rang the doorbell seventy freaking times?"

"U-um, wh-who are you?" The boy asked her, his eyes still on her boobs.

"I asked you first." She countered.

"J-Jeremy."

A smile spread across her face, "You're Elena's little brother." She stuck her hand out, "I'm Faye."

"N-nice to um meet you." He stuttered, still in shock from meeting her almost naked for the first time, "Is D-Damon here?"

Faye shrugged, "I don't know. Hold on." She turned around and looked up the stairs, "Damon! Jeremy's here!"

"Why is he here?" Damon asked as he waltzed in to the the front foyer, "Where are your clothes?"

"I don't know." Faye said, before turning back to Jeremy, "He's all yours."

"I need to talk to you." Jeremy told him.

Damon sighed, "And why do I need to talk to you?" He tried to slam the door on the Gilbert but Faye grabbed it, glaring at Damon.

"Tyler Lockwood has to kill someone to activate his curse." Jeremy said, "He's not a werewolf yet."

"Wow, fascinating. Not enough." Damon attempted to shut the door again. This time, Jeremy push back, keeping it open.

"But Mason Lockwood is and he's looking for a moonstone, a special rock connected to the werewolf legend." He replied, "That's why he's here."

Faye furrowed her eyebrow together, "A moonstone?"

"And I know where it is."

"And you're bringing me this why?" Damon asked him.

Jeremy shrugged, "Do I need a reason? Look, I just want to help, okay?"

"What's your sister say about this little discovery?" Jeremy didn't answer, causing Damon to smirk, "Oh, you haven't told her, have you?"

"Well, Elena doesn't want me getting involved in all this." Jeremy tried to walk in the house but was pushed out.

Damon sighed, "And you're a Gilbert and you just can't help yourself. Wow. Your search for life's purpose is as obvious as it is tragic."

"You going to let me in or not?" Jeremy asked and Damon opened the door all the way for him.

Damon turned towards Faye, "Go get dressed."

"Why?" Faye asked, "I'm fine."

"Well, I don't think Jeremy will be." He replied, seeing the teen's eyes still bulging out of his head at the sight of Faye.

Faye smirked before beginning to walk away, throwing Jeremy a wink. Jeremy almost fainted as she walked up the stairs. He gulped, "So that's Faye."