Chapter 22 : Thank you Lessie

Skylar's P.O.V:

As soon as I opened the door, I saw Lucien standing there, expect he was facing the door t his room, texting on his phone so I being me decided to shut the door quietly which was going pretty well until I saw hand appear in the middle.

But didn't he just leave?

I'm not God or whatever

"Going somewhere?" I heard his voice.

"To bed?" I tried

"That's the other side" He looked at me unamused.

"Going...Now" I smiled at him getting undercovers.

If you didn't guess it, I LOVED SLEEP, you'd think I get nightmares or something, but I don't anymore unless they are triggered.

I mean after the food of course.

"Get up, I own a house here"

"Wait so why did we come to the hotel?"

"So that Anders could sort things out there"

"Anders?"

"Another butler"

~o~O~o~

I whined to myself, burying my head in the pillow as I heard thunder rumble through the sky.

Yep, he actually did have a house here and surprisingly it wasn't like a mansion or bachelor pad, most of it was wood with warm lighting, windows, plants and flowers, pretty paintings and those inside swing things, and A FUZZY CARPET...many fuzzy cream carpets.

Believe I am just as surprised as you are.

Another flash of lightning flashed making me flinch slightly, I wasn't scared of it anymore as I was when I was a child, Now it just bought up horrible flashbacks.

There was a storm, the night of the accident.

I tried the TV but it wouldn't switch on, and my phone had no signal, that's how bad it was.

I hated it, the way it caused destruction, made children cry, caused accidents, caused deaths.

I didn't like that.

My hand reached out for the other pillow, and I put it over my head.

It didn't help.

After a few minutes of even humming a childish tone, which if it isn't obvious did nothing to help, I groaned deciding to go downstairs and just...I don't know....

Just go downstairs?

I swung my feet over the bed and rubbed my face before slowly walking out, my fingers tightened on the railing still wincing with every sound.

Lucien was sitting there, the TV was on and he was typing something on his laptop, sitting on the corner

I turned around.

What? I wasn't gonna let him know what made me uncomfortable.

No, not happening, nu-uh, never in a million ye-