Chapter 2: Exactly My Point! Not Managing partner!

Third Person's P.O.V:

Lucien got out of his car walking over to his assistant who just got out of hers

"Allinson I need the"- She handed him the document

"Oh also I didn't get the time to"-- "Here" She handed him his usual coffee.

"Marry me?" He asked sipping it.

"Took care of that too, we have been married for the last 12 years."

"Excellent" He smiled walking into the lobby where the interviews for his associate were to take place and Allison sat down behind the desk upfront.

"Allison we are gonna stream-line this, give each one a hard time, no matter who, escort them in if the say anything clever, cool?"

"What are you looking for?'

"Another Lucien D'Angelo aka moi."

"Got it, Arrogant, self-absorbed, blowhard, thinks he is the smartest in the room."

"That is exactly why I love you! You get me." He smirked walking in.

"Kid what is wrong with you? you look like you are 11 years old" She said to the first man

"Uh...I was late to puberty." He said.

Okay, not Lucien like.

"Go on in" She shrugged as he walked in and she sighed.

This was going to be a long day.

Skylar's P.O.V:

"Usual Skylar?" Terry asked as I walked in

"Yep." I nodded as he handed me my coffee and I sighed at the scent and tipped him walking out.

How did I, an abuse survivor, orphan and still a teen have money? and known people in NYC.

Well, I am a law prodigy, correct.

My past, however, did not only contain a weak little girl get beaten, but it was also so much more, so deeply rooted, not pleasant to say the least, My driver dropped me outside the hotel where the interviews were taking place.

"Thanks, Ray" I said walking in and ditched my coffee cup in the trash can before walking over to the place where I saw Allison Parker, my brother's secretary and stopped.

"Hey" I said and looked around to see everything empty

"You are half-an-hour, kid, late, Lucien does not have that kind of time, why should I even let you in?" She said.

Got it, he is looking for someone smart.

"You should let me in because like you said Lucien does not have that kind of time yet he waited for me, don't call me a kid either because trust me I know lot more about life than you, Allison Parker, age 25, coffee order Vanilla-cinnamon same as both me and Lucien, also did I say how pretty you are." I saw her lips twitch upwards for a second.

"Flattery will get you nowhere."

"Wrong, it does, considering I just made you smile after at least a 100 sighs and people like to hear what they wanna hear." I said as she stood up.

"Follow me in." She said and I walked behind her to face my brother, I saw a bit of recognization in his eyes, probably of the girl who he had lost too, not his little sister he abandoned without a second thought.

"Skylar, age 16, coffee order 1 cup freshly made black coffee, 1/4 cup Milk, 1/8 tsp vanilla,1 dash cinnamon, 1 tbsp sugar also did I say I just love your hair colour" She said before leaving making my eyes twinkle in amusement as a smirk made its way onto my face, I get why he chose her.