Chapter 23: I'd be an awesome criminal

Skylar's P.O.V:

"Just this last pageeee come onnnnn" I whined as the lights shut off.

"No you heard what she said, do it tomorrow" He took the book out of my hand putting it on the desk.

"You're being a jerk"

"Thanks, now sleep" He bent down and kissed my forehead before leaving and closing the door behind him.

We had just gone over the weekend, apparently because Lucien thought my paleness was not healthy.

Which it isn't

No one asked you

Why you still listening then?

Damnnn, you are learning

Yeah, from the worst though

Good Job!

Anyways even though I slept so MUCH over the weekend she told me to fix my sleep schedule.

Also....my brother knows A LOT of people like a L O T.

But then when I think about it so do I.

I don't wanna sleep.

I got up, went to where Lucien was standing and hugged him from the back, I had decided if I wasn't gonna meet him ever again, Imma take some good memories with me at least

"You're supposed to be in bed" he rubbed my arm.

"Mhmm" I just smiled peeking at his texts which he noticed shutting his phone immediately.

His arm wrapped around my waist, and soon I was lifted off the ground, dangling from either side, as he walked back into my room, making sure I was bouncing with each step.

"Atlas" I huffed and his hand ruffled my hair as he chuckled, walking into my room and threw me on the bed.

"Heyyyyyyyy" I whined at being thrown.

"Sleep." He folded his arms over his chest.

"You know what a protest is?" I asked catching him off guard

"Yeah?" He answered unsurely.

"Well I protest against being treated as a child" I put my fists in the air "JUSTICE FOR SKYLAR"

"Uh-huh" He leaned over and squeezed my sides making me squeal with laughter.

He chuckled, his fingers tickling my neck and sides as I laughed.

"Sleep" He said softly this time, unlike his first stern business type.

"I'm not 5"

"No, you're sleep deprived"

Hey, that rhymed!

"Hey, that rhymed!"

"Why are you making your what the flipping fuck expression?"

"Because my Wattpad like subconscious just said the same thing"

"Righhhttttt" He leaned over to probably kiss my cheek or forehead and I pulled him down

"If I'm sleeping early so are you!"

"Hey No, I order you around...it's not the other way around" Despite that he shifted so he was laying down more comfortably.

"Lucien" I said in a stern cold voice, mocking his own which he picked on since I felt a flick to my cheek making me rub at it.

During the week off, we did normal stuff, watched movies, ate junk, not talked about work.