Q/A

THE SEQUEL IS OUT!
IT'S CALLED TORN REALITIES-
Check it out if you wanna-

Link: (Wattpad won't let me post the link🥲but I'm sure if u click on my profile it'll show up!!!)

I put up spoiler before updating on my insta nowadays lol: _vaans_wp_

And here's the cliche line-

WITHOUT FURTHER ADO HERE WE GO:

Atlas:

'The thing you strongly dislike about Sky and why?'
"How she keeps putting herself in danger because of me despite what I did in the past"

'A thing Skylar does which melts your heart?'
"She rarely does it, but at times she grins this cheeky little smile with her teeth showing like from when she younger"

'Why did you leave her?'
"I was a coward, and even though I kept going it was for my career, it was just cowardice"

'Have you planned anything insane for Skys birthday?'
"I never got too"

'When is your birthday?'
"1st October, a day before Skylars"

'Something Skylar said that stuck with you?'
"Everything she said the day she burst"

'Will you ever have kids?'
"I never thought about it to be honest but not before everything is alright with my Skylar"

'What did you do every year when Sky was away and it was her birthday?'
"Visited my parents graves, work to avoid it and returned to watched Lion King, her favourite movie at the time and watched videos or images I had of her "

Skylar:

'Do you think you'll live?'
"I'll do everything I can too, somehow I always survive after all"

'Do you deep inside still hold a grudge against Atlas for abandoning you?'
"I think I always have a little part of me hurt over ita"

'When is your birthday?'
"2nd October, a day after Lucien's"

'Do you think you'll ever stop hurting over Axel's death?'
"No, get used to it? maybe"

'What is one thing Lucien does which melts your heart?'
"Not necessarily melt my heart but when he has milk moustaches as a result of hot chocolate"

'Do you use TikTok?'
"No, I don't"

'If you could undo something what would it be?'
"Me coming to Lucien's firm"

'I love your name! Who named you?'
"Thanks, uhm my dad and mum together, Lucien middle named me I think"

'The Wildest thing you've ever done and why?'
"Kill people because I found them annoying" *:)*

Axel:

'Do you like Lucien?'
"No, I bear him for Skylar"

'Do you think all of this is Skylar's fault?'
"No it's Lucien's, if he didn't what he did, she wouldn't be broken but partially yes, she knew this might happen, not to mention going against the Blacks"

'Do you think you'll like Lucien one day?'
"No...probably not hate him though"

'Kids or love?'
"No, I'm good"

'A thing Skylar does which melts your heart?'
"Ask innocent questions, she used to, or when ice cream gets smeared across her face at times."

Me:

'How did you get the idea?'
"Suits, I was watching Suits and then went to my father's office to get a book or two just see if our laws match or something like that and started daydreaming"

'Skylar or Lucien?'
"Skylar but she in my brain was way more complex and I didn't do her justice tbh"

'Who was a better brother?'
"Axel"

"Who was the most fun to write?"
'Lucien'

'Something we didn't notice yet?'
"I GOT A GOOD ONE! So in PJO even Percy has to hold the sky because he can't defeat Atlas, only Artemis could (that's for Lucien and Skylar) and again in the series the only person Ares sort of respects is Artemis, at least in the demigod diaries if I remember correctly (That's for Francesco, Lucien and Skylar)"

A/N: That was all! I have no words to express how thankful I am to each of you that has supported it, either by voting, commenting, suggesting or just reading!

Thank you! I love you and Adios *waves* :)