Chapter 29: It's for your own good, Sky.

(HEYA! Sorry for the long wait, I know I suck)

Third Person's P.O.V:

"Skylar's life hasn't been easy" Axel said, mindful of what he was saying.

"No one's life has ever been fucking easy" He heard Aurora Black spit out, from behind her oldest sibling's chair.

"I know what she did was wrong, I am sorry she took part in such"--

"Hope grew up without a fucking mother because your little girlfriend could not keep the revengefulness in her at bay" Milo spoke, his veins popping, eyes red, Axel bit his tongue to stop himself from correcting Milo.

Sister, his little sister.

"I'll do any"--

"Get me that brother of hers" Alina cut in, raising her hand to silence her siblings who opened their mouth in protest.

They wanted Skylar fucking tortured till she died.

"Lucien?" Axel asked surprised.

"I believe that's his name" Alina nodded, hands placed on her desk, her nails touching each other, her signet and expensive watch clearly showing.

"She'll live?" Axel asked, a hint of hopefulness in his tone.

"She'll...live" Aline nodded, the other Blacks in the room wanted to yell at her, but they knew better than to disrespect or question Alina at all, especially when she was talking to someone else.

"Alright, I'll get you Lucien" Axel got up and on one knee as he kissed Alina's ring as a form of gratitude before walking out, his head still down.

"I thought we were going to torture her till she bloody died." Aurora spoke up and hissed shaking her hand which Vincent lightly smacked at the use of the cuss word.

"Watch your language" Alina replied cooly standing up and buttoning her suit jacket. "Skylar isn't as strong as people would like to think" 

"She's still a child, in there, somewhere deep, and She'll torture herself every single fucking day of her life because her brother's death would be on her." Alina checked her gun and put it in her gun belt before continuing as she poured bourbon into a glass. "Just imagine Vincent dying because of you Aurora or vice versa."

The rest couldn't help the sick smiles their lips twisted into at the explanation.

Alina was as always...bloody right.

Skylar's P.O.V:

I glanced at my brother as we entered one of the most important warehouses.

He looked at me and I put my hand forward for him to hold which he did, squeezing it as though assuring me.

Cute.

It made my lips twitch upwards before I stared at the wall.

"Remember don't speak, you're mute since birth" I swung our hands and he nodded.

"Okay here goes nothing" I said with a sigh, looking one last time into his eyes which were now brown, I needed to hide anything that a person could Identify him with, including this.

We still looked kind of similar so people would buy it.

Our master plan, Introduce Lucien to our close assassin groups, who knew each other so they don't suspect anything at first but as soon as Nico orders them to find us, they'll look for a pale, brown-eyed and blond man, instead of a tanned brunet with striking silver-grey eyes, I was aware Nico would know how he looked but it'll still slow the process up.