Chapter 28: You fly a car, right?

(A/N: YOU!, yes you! Choose the Chapter name:
You fly a car, right?
I love you, most.
She grew up and He missed it all.)

~Years Ago~

The phone buzzed in Lucien's pocket and he glanced at it taking it out.

"Excuse me" He interrupted Barack Obama, who was telling the panel his plans, making Melissa frown.

"It's important" He stood up, indicating to his cell, this got everyone's attention, half of them smirked at Melissa, they bet the nineteen-year-old was not mature enough for this.

But still Curious.

"You're with the president, Lucien, who is more important?"

"Someone, I really got to take this"-- He answered stepping and pushing his chair back.

"I'm sorry Mister President" He nodded respectfully.

He did admire the man, a bit too much, but the person calling him, she won his attention by ages.

"Who is it, kid? At least tell us that" One of them spoke

Lucien looked at the President at the head of the table, who shrugged.

"I really do admire you, but it's someone more important" With that he picked the call up, walking out of the room closing the door behind him, His facial expression changing immediately at the bubbly and sweet voice.

Melissa had understood who it was, and she hid her smile as the room was dead silent.

"Do you have any idea who it is?"

"Yes, I think so"

"Who?"

"How much did you bet on a girlfriend, Zane?"

"More than I'd like to admit, reveal it already"

"He has a sister, she's...3? or 4?...it's her"

"Alright then, should we continue without him?"

"He won't mind, and he'll take too long"

"Alright then, what I was thinking is..."

____

"Really?" Lucien asked and knew Skylar had nodded at the lack of response.

He was leaning on a wall, one hand holding his phone, the other in his pocket as he spoke to his little girl.

"But then...."

"There's a but?"

"YUP" She giggled at her brothers 'surprised tone'

"How come I didn't get to hear the but part, babe?" He heard their father's voice and chuckled to himself in victory.

"Because he's Lessie and you're an old man"

He couldn't help the genuine burst of laughter that escaped his lips.

"But he is also turning into an old man"

"I'm still a teen" He whined to her

"Old!"

"Anyways...I still love you very much daddy, no matter how old you get"

"What about me?" He questioned his sister.