Night Out (Setsubiki/Setsuka Chiebukuro x Hibiki Otonokoji)

"Come on, Suka! The carnival is just ahead!" Hibiki exclaimed, dragging Setsuka by the hand. 

"Mwahaha! You're quite enthusiastic!" Setsuka replied with a laugh, trying to keep up with her girlfriend as best as she could.

"Of course I am! Going to a carnival date with an amazing girlfriend is something you'd only see in movies, but now it's becoming reality!" The vocalist tugged at Setsuka's hand harder as they rapidly approached the gates.

The billiards player pulled back and forced Hibiki to go slower. "Wait, we still have to pay for tickets." She reminded as she let go of Hibiki and got her wallet out.

Hibiki pouted but complied, instead settling for wrapping her arms around one of her girlfriend's. They walked together to the ticket booth and quickly paid before entering the carnival grounds.

"So, Biki? Where are we going first?" The taller girl asked.

"Hmm..." Hibiki thought for a moment before her eyes lit up. "How about we do that ring toss game over there?" She asked.

"Of course! Watch how Big Sis can easily win some prizes!" Setsuka boasted as she and the vocalist went over to the booth.

Later that night, Setsuka and Hibiki walked around the carnival grounds with a bunch of stuffed animals in their arms, prizes from winning a bunch of different games.

"Why don't we go and get some food? I'm actually pretty hungry by now. Are you?" Setsuka asked, looking over at her girlfriend.

"Yeah, I'm kinda hungry too." Hibiki remarked as she felt her stomach rumble. Looking around, she spotted a food stand nearby. "Look, Suka! Blooming onions! We should go and get some!" She exclaimed.

"Alright, that sounds good!" Setsuka agreed, quickly getting in the lineup with Hibiki in tow.

When they got to the front of the line, Setsuka ordered a blooming onion platter for the two of them to share. When they received the food, they paid for it and quickly got out of the lineup, heading to a nearby picnic bench.

"Mmm! These are really good!" Hibiki marveled as she put a couple more onion chips in her mouth.

Setsuka chuckled at the sight. "Try them with the dip, it's really good." She offered, handing the dip to the smaller girl, who tried some of it with her eyes lighting up.

After the two finished, they decided to go to the Ferris wheel. And though they were lifted higher into the sky and into the moon's light, they only had eyes for each other.

"Thanks for taking me here, Suka. I love you." Hibiki thanked, leaning over and hugging the taller woman.

The billiards player hugged back and pressed a kiss to the top of her head. "I love you too, little Biki."

Art credit: 2966886 on pixiv