Christmastime (Kokosorarobi/Kokoro Mitsume x Sora x Emma Magorobi)

It wasn't every day that Kokoro woke up to the feeling of being carried, and she quickly squinted her eyes in concern. "What are you guys doing?" She murmured, able to open her eyes further thanks to the only light coming from the Christmas tree.

A few seconds later, she felt herself being placed on a couch, and she could fully see the faces of her excited wives as they turned towards her. "It's Christmas, and we didn't want to leave you out." Sora smiled as Emma went over to the tree, practically bouncing with excitement.

"Alright, I'll hand the gifts out!" The actress proclaimed, taking the gifts out from under the tree and distributing them to her spouses. Each of them got two gifts each, and Sora and Emma were excited to open them. 

"From Emma, a silver necklace, and from Kokoro, a maid dress! Thank you, you guys are amazing!" Sora exclaimed, leaning forward to kiss the other girls in turn. She then went to go to the bathroom to change into the maid dress.

Next was Emma's turn. "Cosmetics from Sora and a gold ring from Kokoro!" She gasped in happiness. "Oh, you both spoil me too much!"

As she finished, Sora sauntered in wearing the maid dress with a happy smile. "It fits perfectly, thank you so much." Before she sat down, Emma jumped up and hugged her. After she let Sora go to sit down, she hugged the psychologist for her gift.

Soon, it was Kokoro's turn, and she began to open her gifts as Sora and Emma stared at her with anticipation. "A memo pad and an old radio...thank you." The psychologist smiled at her wives, who in turn perked up happily like dogs that had just gotten praised.

Before they decided to return to bed, the three girls shared a group hug one last time in the light of their Christmas tree.

Art credit: robinsfizzywater on instagram