Restaurant Date (Setsukei/Setsuka Chiebukuro x Nikei Yomiuri)

One of the only times that Nikei swapped out his journalist attire for a casual outfit was when he was off the clock. Or more accurately, on a date.

Nikei checked his phone again as he waited at the front of the restaurant, worrying that he showed up either too early or too late.is fears were soon quelled when Setsuka finally walked through the door in a sundress.

"Sorry to keep you waiting, Nik!" She apologized. "Come on, let's go get our table."

They were lead by the waiter to their table, where they sat down and ordered an appetizer. Once the waiter finally left, the two began to talk.

"So, Nik, I don't think I've actually seen you so laid-back before!" The billiards player commented lightheartedly. "Aren't you always 'on the job' or something like that?"

"W-Well, I decided that all of that formal stuff might not be necessary for a change. I mean, I'm supposed to be on a date with you, right? So I really shouldn't be looking for interviews now...as much as I want to." He mumbled that last part under his breath. "What did you order for the appetizers anyway? Sorry, I wasn't paying attention."

"I got us some garlic bread and some soup." Setsuka replied. "They call it the 'Italian Wedding Soup', and it has chicken broth, mini meatballs, pasta, and spinach."

"I'm glad you clarified that because I though you got us one of those celebratory honeymoon meal new spouses get." Nikei chuckled.

"Well, we can fix one of those problems!" Setsuka joked, making the journalist nearly choke on his water.

"S-Setsuka, what are you talking about?" He looked away from her, his face flushed.

Art credit: yough42 on twitter