Kiss in the Rain (Setsunade/Setsuka Chiebukuro x Kanade Otonokoji)

"Wow, going to the park was really fun!" The guitarist giggled, her arm intertwined with the taller girl's.

"I'm glad you had fun, Kana. Now, we should head back home." Setsuka smiled down at her short girlfriend. "Supper's going to be chicken salad tonight!"

"Ooh, I can't wait!" Kanade chirped, and the two of them walked down the sidewalk on their way back to their shared house. Setsuka didn't used to be the greatest cook, but she had been getting lessons from both Yoruko and Kanade, and her skills had improved with practice.

As they continued on their way home, they were suddenly hit by a light drizzle of rain. "Oh, we better get home quickly." Setsuka remarked, picking up her pace and dragging Kanade down the street.

As the rain started to pour harder, Kanade couldn't keep. up with Setsuka. "W-Wait! I can't go that fast!" The small guitarist protested, struggling to catch her breath.

"Hold on, I'll fix that." The billiards player hurried back and quickly scooped Kanade into her arms. Holding the girl in a bridal carry, she turned around and continued her hurry down the street towards home.

Kanade nestled herself into her girlfriend's arms before stretching her head up and kissing the taller girl on the cheek. "Thanks, Setsuka." She purred, settling back down and clinging onto the billiards player.

Setsuka seemed to move faster after the kiss, and the two of them reached their house in no time. As promised, Setsuka whipped up a chicken salad for dinner, and the two of them enjoyed it while drying themselves off with towels.

Art credit: 2966886 on pixiv