Suits 'n' Ballgowns (Hajiemma/Hajime Makunouchi x Emma Magorobi)

"I'm so excited for going on the red carpet again!" Emma chirped, spinning around while holding a dress. "And you're coming with me too! Aren't you excited?"

"It's not like you haven't been on it twelve times already. Or was it more?" Hajime questioned. "Well, it doesn't matter. We should start changing into them now."

"Alright, will do!" Emma took her dress and headed into the store's changeroom while Hajime waited outside. After a few minutes, Emma came back out wearing the dress. It was a Kebaya dress that was silver and sparkled on her. She had pulled her hair into a ponytail as well. "How do I look?" She asked.

"Wow, Emma, you look, uh, stunning." Hajime gawked for a brief moment before getting himself back in order. "Well, I'd better get dressed in this thing too." He walked into the changeroom and took a shorter time than Emma in getting changed. He walked out in a regular black suit. "It's a miracle that this thing fits me..."

"What can I say, it really 'suits' you well!" The actress joked, earning a groan from Hajime.

"Oh my god, that one was just terrible." Hajime sighed. "Anyways, these fit both of us, so let's pay for them and get out of here before we're hounded by fans."

"Well, if you insist." Emma walked back into the changeroom with a sigh. "I mean, I know we have to go quick, but we still look positively 'dashing'!"

"Oh my god!" Hajime yelled from the outside. "Your jokes are so awful."

"You mean they're 'sew' awful?" The actress called, and laughed when she heard the thump of the boxer hitting his head against the wall.

Art credit: OQ0q9 on twitter