Karaoke (Hibikei/Hibiki Otonokoji x Nikei Yomiuri)

"Nikei! Nikei! The karaoke's open!" Hibiki exclaimed as she dragged the journalist along towards the stage at the back of the bar.

"Well, I guess we can stay for a little while to do some singing." Nikei complied. "Besides, the drinks in here are shitty anyway."

Luckily for them, the stage was not in use, so they could get onto the stage quicker. Both of them went to the karaoke jukebox and began debating on what to play. "How about Electro Heart?" Hibiki suggested.

"But that's so repetitive!" Nikei complained. "What about Escape of the Witch Salmhofer?"

"That doesn't have many opportunities for two people to sing, you know?" The vocalist rejected. "How about Coat of Arms?"

"I thought it was your sister who liked rock?" Nikei inquired.

"Hey, I know a good song when I hear it! Let's sing it!" Hibiki put some money into the jukebox, and the duo grabbed a pair of microphones and went to the middle of the stage to begin singing.

Hibiki started off the song with her vocals. "At dawn, envoy arrives, morning of October twenty-eighth! No-Day, proven by deed~"

"Descendants of Sparta, Athens, and Crete!" The two sang together.

Nikei's turn to sing was up. "Look now, ready to fight, enemies charge from the hills! To arms, facing defeat~"

"There's no surrender, there's no retreat!" They sang in unison again.

"Time after time, force their enemies back to the line~" Hibiki sang, and the two then joined each other in song again.

"Call to arms, banners fly in the wind! For the glory of Hellas! Coat of arms reading 'freedom or death'! Blood of King Leonidas!"

As they sang, the rest of the bar couldn't resist listening to the Ultimate Vocalist's singing and they way her and her boyfriend harmonized with each other while dueting. As the duo kept singing, unaware of their surroundings, they managed to gather a decent crowd.

Once the song was over, they were surprised when the rest of the bar started clapping. Embarrassed by the sudden turn of events, Nikei carried Hibiki under his arm and got the hell out of that bar. They didn't return for a few months.

Art credit: Noriyuki401 on twitter