Romantic Bath (Kokosora/Kokoro Mitsume x Sora)

(Warning: spoilers for SDRA2 chapter 2!)

Ever since the Kisaragi Foundation managed to free the participants from the simulation, everyone had noticed that those who had died in the virtual world had acquired phantom pains and sensation from how they died. As such, they needed medication and assistance in their everyday lives.

Sora had volunteered herself to look after somebody, and she had been assigned to help Kokoro. The small girl was harder-hit than the rest of them thanks to her method of death, being frozen and her hands and feet cut off. As such, she couldn't walk or use her hands, so Sora had to carry her around and do mundane tasks for her.

"Sora, I need to ask a favour of you." Kokoro spoke one day. "I find that I've become quite dirty and need a bath. You can look for a blindfold if you wish to do so."

Sora blinked in surprise for a couple seconds before her brain caught up with reality. "No, it's okay. I'll give you a bath, you just have to tell me if the temperature's not what you want or if you need me to wash you harder or softer." The albino then picked up the psychologist and began to carry her upstairs.

She went into the bathroom and set Kokoro on the ground before apprehensively undressing the smaller girl. "I-It's okay for me to do this, right?" Sora repeated.

"For the last time, I can't use my hands and I asked you do bathe me first. If you want this to go any faster, undress me and put me in the bathtub." Kokoro responded with an annoyed note in her voice. Sora quietly complied and undressed her faster.

Once the psychologist was finally undressed, she covered her chest with her arm as Sora picked her up and put her into the empty bathtub. When Sora turned on the facet, Kokoro directed her to adjust the temperature certain ways.

When the bathtub was full, then came the hardest challenge for Sora: actually bathing Kokoro. Using a bath sponge, she used soap and began to wash Kokoro so lightly that the soap was barely coming off. "You need to press a little harder." The smaller girl instructed. The albino quickly complied, scrubbing her harder and faster.

The psychologist sighed as she let herself be manhandled. Until she recovered from her phantom injuries, this was going to be a very long period of time.

Art credit: mirangsataraxia on tistory