Stargazing (Mitsurobi/Kokoro Mitsume x Emma Magorobi)

Emma hummed a merry tune as she walked up the hill, carrying a displeased psychologist in her arms. "Now, where is that spot I picked out?" Emma mused, looking around and walking around the hill. At last, she found a spot under a barren tree and finally put Kokoro down.

"So, we're here." The smaller girl stated, stretching her legs before she sat down at the tree's base. "You could just ask me to walk next time, Emma." She scolded.

"Sorry, Kokoro, but you said you felt tired. I didn't want you to go to sleep while walking or trio and fall because you weren't paying attention." The actress fussed. She then walked up to Kokoro's side and sat down, and the psychologist immediately leaned on her.

As Emma felt Kokoro snuggle up to her under her fur coat, she looked up to the night sky. The sky was painted with stars, a beautiful sight on a clear night. "Look, Kokoro!" She exclaimed, pointing upwards.

The smaller girl looked at where she was pointing and hummed. "It seems that the light pollution is really low in this area. You can see the different kinds of constellations." 

"Oh? Where would they be?" Emma asked, surveying the sky.

Kokoro pointed in a direction. "See that big square over there? And the little tail of stars that follows that way?" She directed. "That's Ursa Major, also known as the Big Dipper. It can bee seen as both a bear and a ladle, respectively."

"Oh, I see it now!" Emma exclaimed. "What other things are in the sky?"

"Well, if you line up the two stars in the 'square' that aren't on the side of the 'handle', they point all the way to..." Kokoro moved her hand, guiding Emma's sight to a brightly shining star. "...Polaris, also known as the North Star."

"You really know a lot about stars, Kokoro!" Emma marvelled. "What else can you see up there?"

And so, the two of them spent the night looking at the stars, only stopping when Kokoro fell asleep. Emma picked her up again, making sure that her girlfriend got back to her bed safe and sound.

Art credit: 2966886 on pixiv