Haunted House (Sannotoriuri/Mikado Sannoji x Teruya Otori x Nikei Yomiuri)

"Gyaaah! What was that?!" Nikei exclaimed, springing away from the jumpscare and hiding himself in Mikado's cloak. The wizard quickly held to hold him even though he himself was a bit frightened.

"Uh, we're not even a quarter through it yet, I think. Are these really that scary?" Teruya asked, hiding his fear with a smile. "This was your idea anyways..."

"Shut your ass up!" Nikei retorted, slowly coming out of the wizard's cape and holding the taller boy's arm.

The haunted house was pitch-black, and the three boys were hanging onto each other. Or more specifically, Teruya and Nikei were hanging onto Mikado. As they went through the house with nothing but their hearing, touch, and each other, their fear was rapidly growing. Loud noises banged, sudden things dropped down from the ceiling, and Mikado was sure that he was going to have bruises from how tightly his boyfriends were clinging onto him.

As they crept down a dark hallway, they heard the sound of machinery starting to move. "...The walls are getting smaller!" Teruya realized. 

"And the door's closed!" Mikado shouted.

"Oh no! No! No, I'm not gonna die today!" Nikei exclaimed, searching the room in the dark frantically while Mikado prayed to Utsuro.

Teruya crouched down in the middle of the room, putting his hands over his head. "Papa, please don't let me die, please don't..."

Suddenly, it all stopped moving. "Th-The door's open..." The journalist panted, and the three boys quickly linked up again. As they continued on, their relief was short-lived when the sounds of banging spooked them all again. 

As they searched and found an exit, loud electricity suddenly crackled directly behind them, and the three boys took off running outside. "I'm glad it's over now, this is the worst idea Nikei's had!" Mikado exclaimed. "Master Utsuro's gonna have to bless me a THIRD time before I go in there with you again!"

Art credit: soko_koso on twitter

they went to nightmares fear factory in this chapter lmao