Tickle Fight (Mikanakei/Mikado Sannoji x Kanade Otonokoji x Nikei Yomiuri)

As Nikei sat on the couch with his laptop on his lap, he glared at the screen as he switched between two tabs.

As Kanade passed by the living room, she noticed the agitated journalist and walked over. "Hey, what's wrong? Are you alright?" She carefully asked, knowing fully well that the boy was a lit powder keg waiting to explode.

"Alright? ALRIGHT?!" Nikei turned his computer to face the guitarist. "How can I be okay when some asshole fucking copied my damn article and got a shit ton more attention than me?!"

Kanade looked them both over and frowned. "Hm, that's not good at all. Why don't you just calm down first, and you can let me handl-"

"Calm down?! How the fuck can I calm down with this?!" The journalist exclaimed.

From the kitchen, Mikado quickly hurried in. "I heard yelling, what's going on?" He worried.

"Some dick copied Nikei's article and got more attention than him, and now he's pissed and not listening to me." The small girl summarized.

"Oh, jeez..." The wizard walked around the couch and sat down beside the other boy. "Hey, I've heard people say that taking deeps breaths helps to calm people down, so I highly suggest doing that-"

"And why the fuck would I do that?! I have every reason to be mad right now!" Nikei interrupted, turning his laptop towards him again. "This guy's gonna fucking pay!"

"And I'm trying to offer a solution here, but you aren't even listening." The guitarist sighed.

"Well, I've also heard that clearing your mind and being distracted also helps, so..." The blonde swiftly grabbed Nikei's laptop out of his hands and closed it, handing it to Kanade. She jumped back and put it on a table.

"Hey, what are you shitheads doing?!" Nikei fumed, and Mikado laid down sideways on the couch, pulling the journalist's back against his chest. "Woah! What the hell are you-?!"

"Distracting you!" The wizard responded chipperly, wrapping his hands around Nikei and moving them to his stomach. Slipping them under his shirt, he began tickling the smaller boy's stomach while using his arms to hold him in place.

"Gahh! C-Cut that out, you, pfft, you asshole! Let, haha, let me go, dammit!" Nikei yelled through his laughter as he struggled to get off of Mikado and the couch.

Unfortunately, Kanade had sauntered back to the couch and placed herself on the journalist's waist, straddling him to hold him down. "Aw, is someone a little ticklish?" She teased, moving her own hands to Nikei's ribcage and tickling there. "What a shame..."

"Hahahaha, noooo!" The boy cried out, struggling to push Kanade away from him to no avail. Trapped between his two partners, he could do nothing as they tickled the almighty out of him.

Eventually, they stopped their attacks and Nikei exhaustedly fell back onto Mikado's chest. "There. If you're calm enough to listen now, I have a solution to your problem." The guitarist spoke, looking down at him. "I can inform people about that company that stole from you on my social media, and people will fix that misunderstanding."

Nikei sighed, not moving from his place on the wizard as the latter carded his fingers through the smaller boy's hair. "...Yeah, thanks."

Art credit: empty._life on instagram