Little Things (Sorabai/Sora x Syobai Hashimoto)

As Sora walked around the guest house for her daily investigation of the island, she found Syobai sitting at the upstairs table checking his student handbook. "Hey, Trashimoto. Didn't expect to see you here." The girl remarked.

"Go away." The broker spoke curtly, not giving her a single glance.

"Oh, you're driving me away so soon?" Sora expressed her disappointment. "But I have something for you. Don't you want it?"

Syobai took interest then. "Hm? What is it? Better make it quick." He demanded.

"Alright, let me get it." Sora reached into the bag she always kept with her and took out a bottle of Japanese sake. "Here, I scored it from the prize machine. I don't really like alcohol, but I figured that you might want it instead."

As Sora handed it to him, the broker was quite surprised. "This is for me? You remember that I stabbed you, right? Or are you just braindead and forgot that already?" He pointed out.

"Of course I do. The wound is healing fine, by the way." The albino snarked back. "I just thought that you'd want it more than I do. But if you don't want it, I can give it to someone else..."

"Fuck that." Syobai quickly took the bottle from her, and she let him with a smile. "This is a freebie, right? No take backs."

"No, it's all for you." Sora chuckled. "I'm going to continue my investigation. Let me - or anyone else - know if you find anything important in your investigation." She requested as she walked away.

The broker watched as she left, and he held the bottle close to him. He knew that everyone would be getting off this island soon, but when they did, damn, was he gonna miss her smart mouth and ability to keep up with him.

Art credit: yoonsic932828 on twitter