Tunnel of Love (Kagahashi/Yuri Kagarin x Syobai Hashimoto)

As Syobai discovered, maybe taking Yuri to the fair wasn't the best idea. Turns out, Yuri had never been to a fair and was now dragging the broker to all the attractions. The worst part was that Yuri had a lot of money to spend, which made it certain that they would not leave until they had tried all the things there.

"Syobai, love, let's go on that one next!" The spaceman exclaimed, pointing to a ride.

The taller boy squinted his eyes to check out the sign. "You wanna go through the 'tunnel of love'?" He questioned.

"Yes, and we can rest our legs there while we're at it!" Yuri pulled Syobai over to the ride, and he paid for their fee on the ride. The two of them got into the boat that was automatically pulled into the rest of the building soon after.

The tunnel of love was dark, which made the broker's hairs stand on end. He always hated dark places, they were the perfect environment for getting attacked when you least expected it. Syobai put a hand into his pocket, feeling comforted by the cold metal of the swiss army knife he had hidden on him.

Suddenly, he felt Yuri fall onto his torso, and the spaceman seemed to be cuddling him. Though still on edge, Syobai put his free arm around the smaller boy and heard a contented sigh from him. The broker held him close, his defensive instincts kicking in now that he had someone he needed to keep an eye on now, especially with how many times Yuri had gotten kidnapped in the past.

The two of the exited the tunnel of love and Syobai calmed down, though he mourned the fact that he would have to stand up and be dragged around all over again.

Art credit: kagarinyuri on twitter