Museum Date (Sannotori/Mikado Sannoji x Teruya Otori)

(Warning: spoilers for SDRA2 chapters 0 and 6!)

As the merchant and the hacker walked through the museum together, they noticed that there wasn't many people there that day. "It's kind of weird, being in this giant place all by ourselves. Don't you agree?" Teruya asked, looking over at his boyfriend.

"Not really, I like the quiet." Mikado replied curtly. "It's not like I've actually been to a museum, you know."

"Oh, right. Forgot about that, sorry..." The merchant apologized. "Hey, how about we go look at those paintings over there?"

"Sure. That one with the trains over there looks rather interesting." The black-haired hacker slowly guided his boyfriend over to the art section and looked over at the specific train painting on the wall. He looked around the painting to find the name of it, but it was missing. "Huh? Don't museums usually label their things?"

"I guess either somebody stole it or they haven't put it up yet." Teruya suddenly had an idea and he dug his phone out of his pocket, pointing the camera at the painting. "Hey, if it's alright, could you please tell us what this painting is?"

"Of course, please hold on." Mikado's Alter Ego spoke from the phone. After a few seconds of silence, he finally responded again. "This painting is called 'The Saint-Lazare Station', painted by Claude Monet in 1877. It was made with an impressionism art style, which means that they were made up of very thin brush dabs and strokes."

"Thanks! I, uh, didn't actually know what impressionism was." The taller boy admitted. "Actually, I think I've sold impressionism paintings before, but I'll keep this all in mind."

"Yeah, you do that." Alter Ego then went silent, shutting off the phone with it.

Mikado began to chuckle. "...I think he's feeling a little jealous today. It must be the fact that you're here with me in person, and he's just a program." He explained.

"Well, I'm planning to cook something later, and I could really use his help then." Teruya smiled. "I did promise to give attention to both of you, and I'm going to do just that.

The hacker blushed and looked away. "I'm glad to hear that, I really am." He confessed. "There aren't many people who are on our side. I'm glad you are."

Teruya moved closer and slipped his arm to the other side of his boyfriend, guiding him from the train painting and to another part of the exhibit in a peaceful and contented silence.

Art credit: satougeppu on twitter