Dirty Dancing (Setsuyoru/Setsuka Chiebukuro x Yoruko Kabuya)

Despite all of her years of hostess work, Yoruko never expected to ever set foot in a nightclub before. However, her girlfriend had wanted to take her on a date there, so she decided to go along.

As Setsuka passed a shot of white wine to her, she couldn't help but smile at her girlfriend's eagerness. She was already busy eating some food she got at the small diner attached to the nightclub, but the billiards player had saved her a drink.

"When you're done, do you want to head out onto the dance floor?" Setsuka asked, an excited smile plastered on her face.

Yoruko giggled as she sighed. "Sure, I'll try to finish this quickly." She agreed, eating her meal faster to let herself have fun with Setsuka.

When she finally finished eating, Setsuka immediately dragged her onto the dance floor as the DJ began to start a new song. This song was fast-paced with a steady rhythm, and Yoruko quickly understood why it was being played at a nightclub.

"Come on, dance with me!" The billiards player laughed, wrapping her arms around the hostess's neck and pulling Yoruko closer. To make sure that neither of them fell over, Yoruko quickly put her hands on Setsuka's hips to stabilize her.

To her surprise, the billiards player guided both of them in a rhythm that swayed them both to the beat of the background music, seemingly placing a lot of attention on her hips, which Yoruko was holding.

As Setsuka held them close to each other, moving her and her partner to the beat of the music, she moved her arms lower and instead held Yoruko's upper back with a flirty smile. As she spun them around to the rhythm, the hostess's face began heating up.

"W-W-What are you doing?" The hostess stammered. "Y-You don't need to do that..."

"Aw, but I wanted to see you get flustered like this, it's cute." Setsuka chuckled. "Don't you think so too, Ruko~?"

"I-I-I-" Yoruko was cut off when the billiards player suddenly leaned forwards and connected their mouths. The smaller girl whined in embarrassment as they kissed on the dance floor, ignoring everyone else around them.

Art credit: mirangsataraxia on tistory