Paintings (Hibiroha/Hibiki Otonokoji x Iroha Nijiue)

"Sooooo, when can I move?" Hibiki asked impatiently, sitting still in a well-lit place. 

"Not yet, I still need to get the shading and details right!" Iroha exclaimed, not even sparing Hibiki a glance as she carefully drew a line on the painting. Her picture of Hibiki was hyperrealistic and precise, and she had threatened to superglue Hibiki to her seat if she moved, apologizing right after.

Hibiki huffed, but didn't protest further. "After you're done, let's order some McDonald's. I'm in the mood for fast food." She suggested.

"Y-You can order whatever you want to, you're the one with all the money." The painter replied, smiling as she was seeing the parts of the painting finally coming together. Of course, she knew that her girlfriend would order chicken nuggets for her and a cheeseburger for herself.

About ten minutes of Iroha painting and Hibiki complaining later, the portrait was finally complete. "Is it done now? Finally, my lower half was falling asleep." The vocalist got up and walked over to the painting, her eyes widening as she looked it over. "Roro, this is amazing! Great job on this, it doesn't look any different than a regular picture from a camera!"

Iroha smiled, blushing from the praise. "Ehehe, thank you! I'm glad you like it!" She giggled. "Now, didn't you say that you were going to order us some food?"

"Oh, right! McDonald's!" Hibiki exclaimed, running to get her phone. "Here, I'll order the food and we can eat it while we wait for the painting to dry!"

"Um, they don't usually dry that fast..." The painter corrected.

"Well, we can also watch a movie! How about we rewatch some disney movies?" The vocalist suggested. "I can queue up the Pirates of the Caribbean series!"

"Yes, let's watch them!" Iroha chirped, placing the painting in a safe place to dry before joining her girlfriend.

Art credit: linuj_i_want_my_children_back on instagram