Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 34: Tᴀᴋᴇ A Bʀᴇᴀᴛʜ

♡︎OMNISCIENT POV♡︎

Kacey paced around in her room trying to calm herself down. She was so nervous about meeting Lenny's siblings.

"Kacey calm down, damn" Kacey's little brother Irving said.

"How am I gonna calm down Irving? I'm meeting Lenny's family for God's sake" Kacey said as she continued to pace around.

"You really love him don't you?" Irving asked looking at her.

"Yea I really do, that is why I have to get his family to like me," Kacey said as she finally sat down at her vanity.

"Well you'll do great, and if the love is real, he wouldn't care about his family's opinion because he's the one who loves you," Irving said as he walked out of her room.

"I know my 15-year-old brother did not just say something wise," Kacey said to herself.

Kacey then got a text from Lenny.

Today 5:37 pm
Potna in crime
❤️
Potna in crime❤️: I know you're probably nervous but don't be

Me: It's a little hard not to be

Potna in crime❤️: Ik but no matter what they say just know I love you

Me: Aww I love you too boo🥺
Potna in crime❤️:

Me: Aww I love you too boo🥺Potna in crime❤️:

———

KACEY'S POV
Time: 5:47 pm

Okay here goes nothing

"Well, are you gonna knock on the door?" Irving asked looking up from his phone.

"I will but just hold o-"

I was cut off by Irving knocking on the door.

Irving insisted on coming because he didn't want me to be alone and get jumped by them if anything went wrong.

I mugged him until the door opened revealing Lenny. 

"Hey," he said as he hugged me. He then dapped Irving up and let us inside.

We then walked inside and seen all of his siblings and his parents sitting on the couch in his living room.

Breathe Kacey, Just Breathe