BONUS CHAPTER

♡︎OMNISCIENT POV

It was a calm evening in the Jackson house.

Kenny and Davina were silently playing with the toys that they'd recently gotten for Christmas.

Michael and Jenassia watched them play in awe.

They were obsessed with their children and the little things that they did.

Like Kenny's little mannerisms.

Kenny sometimes blinks twice in a row.

And when he'd smile or laugh the small dimples that he has on his cheeks would appear.

They adored the way Davina protects her older brother.

They adored how she always sticks up her thumb in approval at anything her parents or brother does.

How her eyes closed a bit when she would laugh and smile.

But more than anything they wanted the best things for their children and wanted to protect them as much as they possibly could.

"Mommy? Can you and Daddy play with GoGo and me?" Davina asked making Jenassia and Michael's hearts melt.

GoGo was Davina's comfort stuffed animal. It's a pink and brown rabbit.

Whenever she was scared, sad, angry, or even happy she would hug GoGo and tell him about it.

While Kenny was book smart.

He liked reading books and learning new things. He often reminded Jenassia of Kacey.

When Kacey and Jenassia were in kindergarten Kacey always had her head in a book. Jenassia of course always brought Kacey out of her shell and vice versa.

It breaks Jenassia's heart, every time she sees her kids do something it reminds her of Kacey and Davion.

Michael as well, Kenny look at girls and smiles, it would remind him of Lenny and how much of a simp he was.

Michael sang about it in his songs. After some thoughts and conversations with Jenassia, he decided to pursue music.

Especially since Lenny encouraged it.

Jenassia makes clothes at a fashion institute.

She started picking up fashion when she got out of prison.

As silly as it might sound, she was tired of looking and wearing the same outfit.

———
"Put your sweater on baby," Jenassia said to Kenny making him frown.

"But mommy! I want to wear my long shirt" Kenny whined making Jenassia chuckle.

"You'll be able to keep your shirt on hon, I just want you to put the sweater over it for now.  So you stay warm and don't get sick" Jenassia explained making Kenny hesitantly nod.

"Mama's good boy"' Jenassia said making Kenny smile and hug her.

"Ughh I love you so much!" Jenassia said as she squeezed him in the hug.

"Love you too Mommy," Kenny giggled as she showered him with kisses.

"Are we interrupting?" Michael chuckled as he raised his eyebrow.

They looked back to see Michael holding Davina on his hip.

"No, come get in on the action," Jenassia said making Michael smile.

He placed Davina down and watched as she ran and giggled to Jenassia. Michael followed behind and engaged in a group hug.

"Aww we love you guys so much," Jenassia said making Michael agree.

"We love you guys too," Davina said making Jenassia and Michael smile.

———

"Daddy a boy said I was pretty today" Davina said making Michael's eyes widen.

"What, get out! What's his name?" Michael asked making Davina laugh.

"His name is Dillon and he's cute" Davina said making Michael look at Jenassia.

"Dillon's this adorable little asian boy in her class, honey he's so sweet to Davina too" Jenassia said making Michael nod.

"As long as he treats our little girl with respect and kindness he's alright" Michael said making Davina smile.

"Good cause, Daddy?"

"Yes" Michael said.

"We're married and he's my husband, like you and Mommy," Davina said making Michael's eyes widen.

Jenassia laughed at her daughter and Michael's reaction.

"When was this?" Michael asked.

"Rachel married us in the playground yesterday," Davina said.

"I knew that Rachel girl was a problem," Michael said making Jenassia laugh harder.

"I want to meet this Dillon" Michael said making Davina laugh.

"Mommy can you set up a play date with Dillon's Mommy, pleaseee?" Davina asked as she pouted.

"Fine," Jenassia replied making Davina hug her. She then ran to tell GoGo about it.

"She's a wild one" Jenassia said.

"Just like you" Michael laughed making Jenassia gasp and smack his arm playfully.

———

"Can you believe it,?" Jenassia asked Michael.

"I can't," Michael said in disbelief.

"I have never been this happy" Michael said making Jenassia nod.

"I'm living the dream life with my beautiful kids and my handsome husband. Let me tell you, my husband, Michael, is so sexy and sweet" Jenassia said making Michael laugh.

"Oh really?" Michael asked leaning in.

"Yeah," Jenassia replied before Michael kissed her.

"Well my wife, Jenassia, is the most beautiful woman I've ever met. There's no one quite like her" Michael said as he pulled away.

"Yeah?" Jenassia asked making Michael nod.

She kissed him again, adding a bit of tongue. She straddled him as he leaned against the headboard of the bed.

"My love, if you keep kissing me like that I'm gonna lose it," Michael said making Jenassia chuckle.

"You make it so hard when you look at me like that," she said making Michael laugh.

"I love you," he said.

"I love you too"

——————————————————————————-
Hope you enjoyed it!!

I decided to do a little bonus chapter! since it's been requested a few times💕.

Thanks for the support and the reads on this book!!

The comments and votes as well!!!

Don't be shy to leave messages or questions about the book or upcoming books on my Conversations board! 💕

Much love!!!💕💕💕

-S🍄💕