Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23: Pᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ Mᴀᴋᴇ Tʜᴇ Wᴏʀʟᴅ Gᴏ Rᴏᴜɴᴅ

JENASSIA'S POV
Time: 8:45am

I was in a mix of emotions, I couldn't describe how I was feeling in one word.

Maybe like a million-anyways, Michael still likes me THANKFULLY.

But I'm confused as hell. What's going on? Why is everyone ghosting me all of a sudden?

I just really wanna know what I'm doing wrong.

Because last I checked nobody I know, has ever had to hide something like this because they were terrified, scared, scarred, and traumatized.

I didn't know what to fucking do back then. And I barely know what to fucking do now.

I don't even- the bell rang throughout my ears interrupting my thoughts.

Great on my way to the cell of doom that is the first period. As I walked to homeroom I felt someone watching me.

I turned around to see Michelle with a smirk on her face. It kinda scared me a bit not even gonna lie.

This bitch is crazy.

Like she was always hating on me every chance she got.

Kacey, Jaylinn, and I were good friends with her before she got mad at me FOR TAKING A SPOT ON THE RUG in first grade and started bullying me.

Like sis cmon, it ain't that deep.

As I turned my head back around I saw Michael. It was like time had frozen.

We both had made eye contact with each other, I showed a faint smile making him do the same.

I then looked down at my fingers before walking into the class.

As I sat down getting my books out, I saw Michelle talking to Michael.

I was flabbergasted.

This bitch still has the damn audacity to talk to my man after putting her crusty ass lips on his.

AW HALE NAH.

I then got up and walked up to her and Michael.

"Listen Bitch, I know you have been hating on me for taking a spot on a damn rug that I WAS ASSIGNED.

But you have gone too far by putting your crusty ass lips on my nigga.

Then you have the audacity to come and talk to him— see no no no Ion play dat" I said taking off my earrings and tying my hair up.

I noticed that Michael was in shock but not just because of how bad I dragged Tatiana's garbage ass to the front where she belongs.

He was trying to hold me back and talk to me but I wasn't hearing it.

I've been wanting to fight this bitch for a long time.

At this point, people started to look over our way some were even taking out their phones to record.

I then dropped my bag and was about to smack this hoe.

I know I get different when shit hits the fan. Plus I already have enough shit on my plate so I might as well knock this bitch.

She has been getting on my nerves for too damn long.

"Oh Nasia I was just talking to Michael, I wasn't planning on doing anything provocative." she said innocently with a hint of sexy base voice when she said 'provocative'.

This girl trying me, oooo she trying me.

"You know what" I said as I bitterly chuckled. "I'll be saying the same to you because I didn't mean to do anything to hurt you" I fake frowned.