Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9: Aᴍᴇɴᴅs ᴀɴᴅ Nᴇᴡ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍs

MICHAEL'S POV
Time: 6:30am
*beep..beep...beep*

My alarm goes off and I slowly open my eyes to wake up. As always I'm the first one up, so I get to use the bathroom first. I quickly and quietly walked to the bathroom, took a hot shower, did my morning routine, and fixed my hair.

I picked up my deodorant to put it on but as I start to swipe it on my armpit the actual bar broke and fell on the floor.

"Damnit" I whisper.

I head back to my room to get a new deodorant and put it on. My stomach was growling loudly, it felt as if my stomach was eating itself.

As I went downstairs to make myself toast with butter but just then I heard movement upstairs, everyone was now waking up. It had to be around 7:00 in the morning now.

"I'm going to school" I shout and head out the door I was now on my way to school.

JENASSIA'S POV
Time: 7:00am

I woke up at my usual time feeling exhausted, I slowly got up from my warm bed and walked to my bathroom. As I get in the bathroom I take a shower and do my daily morning routine.

I decided to straighten my hair and do my half up half down hairstyle. I put on a light pink dress that said Barbie on it, a light blue jean jacket, and all-white forces on.

I slipped my books into my bag then headed down the stairs. As I got downstairs I saw Davion in the kitchen. I walk into the kitchen silently and took water out of the refrigerator and put it in my bag.

"Morning," he said.

"morning Davion," I said calmly and took a pop-tart out of the cabinet. He looked at me curiously.

"What?"I say confused.

"Who was your 'friends' you went ditching with?" he asks making me sigh. I didn't answer which gave him the answer.

He just nods his head and walks out of the kitchen.

Our parents then came down the stairs.

"Good morning guys," my mom and my dad say in unison.

"Good morning," I say.

"Morning" Davion says.

"Well guys me and Davion are gonna head out to school," I say as Davion nodded we both gave them hugs and left the house and started walking.

"Nasia" Davion calls.

"Yes Davion," I say scrolling on my phone.

"Are you ever gonna forgive Jaylinn?" he asks making me lift my head. I start to think to myself. Do I want to forgive her? I mean I did forgive Kacey...

"Umm...I don't know"I say with a sigh, looking at him.

Davion then stopped walking "Well..I mean if I and her have a future together you can't hate her or not like her," he said.

As we continue walking I start to think about what he just said.

I decided I am just going to forgive her. I mean everyone makes mistakes and after all Jaylinn and Kacey have been there for me since day one.

Plus, Davion seems to really like her so I am going to support and be a good twin sister.

"You're right," I say with a sigh.

"What?" he says and stops walking again. He then looks at me with all types of confusion.

"I said...your right...everyone makes mistakes and she has been there for me...plus you like her so I'm going to support you and forgive her," I said truthfully. Davion lets out a sigh in relief.