Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 36: Oʟᴅ Wᴏᴜɴᴅs

♡︎OMNISCIENT POV♡

Michael and Jenassia were sitting in Jenassia's living room when Michael had gotten a phone call from his sister Janet.

"Hello," Michael said picking up the phone.

"Michael she's here," Janet said in a worrisome tone.

JENASSIA'S POV
Time: 4:00 pm, Sunday

"Who's there?" Michael asked as he talked on the phone.

What's happening

I couldn't hear what Janet was saying due to him having his phone up to his ear.

I turned the T.v off and tried to listen in.

"Aw hell naw," Michael said getting up and putting his shoes on.

I got up and walked over to him furrowing my eyebrows.

"What happened?" I silently mouthed out to him. He took his phone away from his ear and looked at me.

"No time to explain, just...just put your sneakers on," Michael said putting his phone back to his ear.

"Alright," I said putting on my shoes and grabbing a sweater.

It's a little cold outside and ain't nobody tryna catch a cold.

I picked up my house keys and followed Michael outside while locking the door behind me.

I got in the car and put my seatbelt on with a confused look.

"Alright we're almost there," Michael said as he hooked his phone up to Apple CarPlay.

"Ok hurry up," Janet said as her voice rang throughout the car.

Michael hung up as we soon pulled up to his house.

Getting out of the car I saw some girl and guy at his front door.

The girl had long box braids, a white crop top, and some Nike sweats, while the guy had waves, a fitted hat, a white shirt, and some ripped jeans which sagged.

I looked over at Michael to see him looking pissed off and looking like he was about to blow.

I walked behind him and looked at the girl and the guy.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Michael asked the girl.

"I just wanted to talk to you— Oh so this is the bitch I've been seeing you all hugged up with," The girl said looking me up and down.

"Watch who you calling a bitch" I warned sternly.

I'm trying to keep my cool, I'm trying not to be messy but this bitch trying me.

"Don't call my girl a bitch Zee" Michael sternly said to the girl. She rolled her eyes and smiled at him.

"I missed you," she said. I widened my eyes and pulled up my leggings.

Who the FUCK does this bitch think she is?

"Ion fucking miss you," Michael said in disgust.

"Why not?" The girl asked innocently.

"Don't even ask that dumbass question, you got some fucking nerve pulling up to where I stay with the NIGGA WHO YOU FUCKING CHEATED ON ME WITH" Michael said raising his voice.

No. Don't do it. Don't do it.

The guy was just leaning on a car watching the whole thing unfold.

"Michael...baby-"

"Call my nigga baby one more time and see if I don't bash your fucking head into the concrete," I said interrupting her.