Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 40: Hᴇᴀᴅsʜᴏᴛ Pᴀʀᴛ 2

Jenassia's and Davion's Mother Name: Anastasia
Jenassia's and Davion's Father Name: Jerome
Lenny Mother Name: Amina or Ms. A
Lenny Father Name: Quentin
Kacey and Irving Mother Name: Sanaaya
Kacey and Irving Father Name: Vinny

♡︎OMNISCIENT POV♡

Lenny and Michael were dreading the fact that they had to deliver the news of Jenassia and Kacey having people who are trying to kill them.

Davion was going to be present. Everyone was already at Michael's house because they didn't know when Zeniah was going to show.

"I'm just finna say it, Kacey and Jenassia are in danger. Zeniah and her so-called "crew" tryna kill em" Michael said making Jenassia and Kacey look at each other and shrug.

They both knew what they were getting into when they met Lenny and Michael. Jenassia got used to something going bad when something was good.

"Well let's get ready for war then," Kacey's father Vinny said as he dapped up Jerome and Quentin.

"Me and your fathers used to be doing shit like this all the time. That's how I met your mother, and that's how he met Anastasia and that's how he met Amina" Vinny said making Jenassia and Kacey smile.

"Y'all all were gang bangers?" Lenny furrowed his eyebrows.

"Sadly yes," Amina said shaking her head.

When Jenassia and Kacey were younger they had a feeling their fathers were in a gang so it felt good to them to know they were right. 

"So who's involved in her Lil crew?" Jerome asked.

"Zeniah, Tatiana, Michelle, and Jaylinn," Lenny said making Kacey furrow her eyebrows.

"Jaylinn as in Jaylinn Jaylinn?" Jenassia asked as Michael nodded.

"Damn what did you niggas do to make them that mad" Michael's Uncle Vern said.

"I beat Tatiana, Michelle, and Jaylinn's ass," Jenassia said and Lenny nodded in agreement.

"Nah for real, she wiped the floor clean with dem," Lenny said as he laughed.

"As she should" Lenny's Little sister Kaylee said.

"Anyways," Saint said rolling his eyes at Kaylee. "Who got guns?"

"I do" Michael's mother Katherine, Vinny, and Jerome said in unison making Michael, Janet, and Jermaine look at their mother.

"You got guns Mom?" Jermaine asked his Mother in shock.

"Yea I just don't use them, because I don't believe in violence," Katherine said.

"Oh, shit," Anastasia said pulling everyone's attention as water began to drip down her legs.

"Her water broke" Katherine yelled.

Everybody's eyes went wide.

"I'll take them," Katherine said making everyone nod.

"Get the Baby Bag," Anastasia said yelling at Jerome.

Jerome grabbed the keys and ran to the trunk grabbing the baby bag and carrying it to Katherine's Car.