Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12: Hᴏᴜʀ Oғ Cᴏɴғᴜsɪᴏɴ

JENASSIA'S POV
Time: 3:0opm

"Michael?" I whimper in tears. He looks at me confused. "Shawty?" he asks.

"Yeah it's me, but wait," I say letting him in and closing the door. I began to feel his face and body.

He was REAL my nigga is my nigga. I wipe my tears and pinch myself. I wince in pain and I realize this is for real.

"Shawty you good?" he asks giving me the elevator look.

"Michael, this is all just crazy" I say and a tear rolls down my cheek. He looks at me in confusion,  which I seem to be getting a lot of that look today.

"What happened?" he asks tilting his head to the side. I just cringe thinking about it, how Davion came into my room telling me my nigga was apart of my imagination.

"It's crazy because I had a dream about you. We were in high school and  you wrote me notes and you showed me a spot where there was a tree and green grass. You said you loved to go there and climb trees and read books in them, and that I was the only girl you showed besides your little sister Janet" I say with sadness.

He looks me in the eyes."Shawty that ain't a dream that actually happened....you sure you Aight?" he says. I nod my head and wipe falling tears off my face.

"DAVION?!!!" I yell. Davion came down the stairs and looked at me and Michael.

He looks at me and sighs. "My brother just told me I was sleeping and dreaming the whole time" I say trying to understand. We all jump from banging at the door.

I didn't know who was at the door and I didn't wanna risk Michael being seen by my parents if this was them "Go hide, and stay away from the windows"I say rushing him.

He looks at me and hides but  I don't know where. I open the door and see Kacey, Jaylinn and Lenny.

"Nasia you okay?" Kacey speaks out while coming in. Damn, come in why don't you.

"I'm fine now, I'm just confused as shit"I say mentally face palming.

MICHAEL'S POV
Time: 3:10pm

I went to go hide somewhere and found myself in a room where there was a computer and headphones with footage of the house.

I walk out and see her, looking a lot more confused than she already was. "It was just Lenny, Kacey and Jaylinn" she said pointing to them.

"Also where were you, I couldn't find you anywhere?"she asked arching an eyebrow. I point over at the camera room door  "I was in some camera room with computers and shit"

"Camera room?" she asks. Kacey looked at me like I was the dumbest nigga on the Planet "Nigga Jenassia don't got no camera room" Jaylinn nodding her head in agreement "Word."

"Well they got one, come look"I say taking them to the camera room where the computers were at. "The hell?" Kacey asked astonished.

"When y'all get these?"Jaylinn asked.

Jenassia shrugged "I ain't even know we had cameras" She then went back a little to earlier in the day we saw her Parents bringing her to her room unconsciously and placing her on her bed.

"Wait why am I unconscious?"she asked. "You fell in my arms at school today and passed out"I said.

"Then your parents came to pick you up" Kacey said looking at the computer screens.

"It just doesn't make sense to me,"Jenassia says.

Yikes Shawty parents bout weird as hell. Kacey looks around breaking silence once again."Where is y'all parents?"