Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1: Mᴏʀɴɪɴɢ

JENASSIA'S POV
Time: 7:00 am
*alarm* RING RING BUZZ

My eyes began to open slowly as my alarm buzzed. I turned on my side reaching over, turning it off.

I hesitantly got out of bed feeling as if I'm going to fall on the ground.

Last night I had to study for the test coming up later today.

Sigh...I'm exhausted

———

Unplugging my phone, I walked to my bathroom to do my morning routine.

As I began finishing up, I went rummaging through my closet looking for something decent to wear.

All these damn clothes but yet there is nothing to wear.

I shrugged and just chose to wear ripped blue jeans, a black spaghetti strap tank top, a white long sweater, and black UGG slippers.

As I put on my deodorant it fell on my black tank top, leaving a white stain.

"Shit" I whispered.

I  grabbed a baby wipe in annoyance trying to get the stain off.

Using the wipe I picked up the deodorant bar that fell on the floor, putting it in the garbage along with the rest of the deodorant stick.

Sighing in relief as the stain managed to come out, I grabbed moose and massaged it through my curly hair.

I laid my edges, slipped my books into my book bag, and headed downstairs.
_____

The scent of bacon and eggs immediately began intruding on my nose.

As I got into the kitchen I saw my Dad placing bacon from the pan on 4 plates.

"Morning Dad," I greeted.

"Morning....you're just in time, I was just about to call for you," he said as he turned to face me.

I got to the table while nodding my head, placing my bag next to me on the floor.

"Your damn brother was up last night playing Fortnite until 3 am," my dad announced whilst shaking his head.

"I told him to get up already, but he doesn't listen, then he's gonna be mad because we ate all the food," my father rambled.

My pregnant mother then wobbled down the stairs and smiled at me.

"Morning Mom," I announce with a grin.

"Morning," my mother said, returning the smile.

"This breakfast smells amazing," my mother confessed before kissing my dad.

"Ew PDA" I cringed as I began eating my breakfast faster.

"It's not PDA if I'm in my own home" my mother laughed as she rolled her eyes.

"Im still apart of the public you know" I laughed while going to get orange juice out of the fridge.

"And I know it's good because I made it," my dad said cockily making my mom stop to give him the 'yeah right' face.

I snickered a bit before finishing up my food.

"Who's gonna wake the boy up?" my Dad asked changing the topic.

I smiled widely before getting up.

"I'll do it," I volunteered whilst finishing my orange juice.

They both nodded and I started making my way up the stairs.

I went into Davion's room.

The first thing that I glanced at were the clothes hung along on his desk chair and the tv that was on from last night.

I shook my head and cringed before catching Davion asleep in bed with his mouth open in my peripheral vision.

I walked over lightly tapping his shoulder to see if he would wake up.

He began to twist and turn but managed not to get up.

At least I tried to be nice.

With a smirk on my face, I hit him hard on the shoulder making him whip his head back.

"...." he breathed in."Ow," he let out while looking back at me with an attitude.

But I couldn't care less about his little attitude.

"What do you want?" he said as he glared at me with tired eyes. All I did was laugh, someone is annoyed.

He Big Mad or Little Mad? Aht he Big Maddd

"Umm, to wake you before one: you end up with no food, and two: so you are not late and three: to do this," I explained before hitting him hard on his shoulder again. 

I then started to run down the stairs.

"IMMA GET YOU BACK FOR THAT!!" after hearing him yell I laughed eating a strip of bacon off his plate.

Grabbing my bag, I quickly kissed my parents goodbye. I then ran out of the house to get a head  start down the block.

———

Walking down the block I heard my phone go off. Looking down as the notification I rolled my eyes.

"When will he give it a rest?"I rhetorically asked myself whilst looking at the thread.

Yesterday 11:30 pm
Clown ass🤡 : Baby?
Clown ass🤡: Nasiaaaaaa😒
Read 11:35 pm
Clown ass🤡: Wow leaving me on read😒
Me: Yes.
Me: stop texting me and calling me "baby" I don't fw u anymore.
Me: And it's Jenassia to you, not nasia 🤡
Clown ass: But baeee😞
Read 11:40 pm
Today 7:30 am
Clown ass🤡: Baby where you at?
Delivered

He just doesn't quit, he looks like a clown. Hence his contact name on my phone.

"What happened?"I heard Davion say catching up to me.

"It's Devon being a clown again, "I sighed whilst rolling my eyes making Davion suck his teeth.

"That nigga still being desperate?" Davion asked as he laughed.

"Of course he is, I mean like look, "I said handing him my phone. He laughed as he read the messages.

"He's feening OD," he said handing back my phone.

"We already knew this, "I said as I shook my head.

The school started becoming more and more visible as we walked.

Let the chaos begin

———————————————————————————
Hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Comment☺️
Follow me🥰
And Vote! ⭐️