Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 28: Gᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ Sᴇᴛᴛʟᴇᴅ

JENASSIA'S POV
Time: 7:00 am

I woke up to the sound of my alarm that was buzzing out of my phone. As I began yawning and groaning I shut it off and sighed in relief.

I hate this damn alarm.

I hopped out of the bed and stretched, I was still exhausted from yesterday. I didn't get much sleep due to the fact I stayed up until 4 in the morning and only got about 3 hours of sleep.

And since I'm not going to be at school, I have to join my online class at 8:30, so I need to start getting ready now.

I went into the bathroom and began my morning routine.

As I was in the middle of brushing my teeth Michael FaceTimed me.

                             FaceTime call
                            from My Baby❤️...

Siri said as she read the caller contact I had for him.

I accepted the call and spit out the toothpaste and washed my mouth out. I then smiled in the mirror and looked at Michael on the FaceTime call.

"Morning bae," I said in a tired voice. I then picked up my phone and took it back into the room.

"Morning Shawty," he said putting a black shirt on.

Ouu he look fine

"You looking mighty fine," I said looking at my phone. He just chuckled and shook his before smiling.

"Thank you" I then nodded at his response and picked out a cute outfit to wear for today and put it on. Michael been seen me naked before so I didn't care if he saw or not.

"You just woke up?" Michael asked chuckling a bit.

"Yea, don't mind my voice" I chuckled.

"Not gonna lie it's kind of sexy, and at least you don't sound like a whole nigga" he said putting his Jordan's on. I laughed while I took my hair out and began to wet it and brush it.

"You heading to school now?" I asked as I put my hair into a messy slicked bun.

"Yea, I'm just going to the store real quick to get an Arizona and a Bacon, Egg, and Cheese," he said from what it looks like he was outside. I nodded and did my edges.

"You look, good Bae," Michael said licking his lips at me.

"Aww thank you," I said while blushing. My morning voice had been gone and my regular voice was back.

"I'm hungry" I whined going downstairs to the kitchen.

"Don't be doing that" Michael said looking at the camera.

"Doing what?" I asked confused. I then understood and started smirking.

"You mean this..." I moaned, he then mugged the camera and nodded. I began busting out into laughter but stopped because my stomach began to growl.

I set my phone up on the counter and went to grab some Cinnamon Toast Crunch. I poured it into the bowl I found in the cabinet and poured the milk, I quickly grabbed a spoon, wanting to sit down already.