Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 21: Tʜᴇ Aғᴛᴇʀᴍᴀᴛʜ

JENASSIA'S POV
Time: 7:59 am

I followed behind them into the principal's office while carrying Michael's stuff on top of mine. I already knew my back was gonna be broken by tomorrow, I mean what does this nigga have in here...rocks?

But it's worth it, especially for Michael. You gotta be on your best friend's corner all the time....right?

Once I was about to open my mouth to explain everything that had happened in homeroom, the bell rang, leaving me extremely annoyed and bothered.

"What do I owe the pleasure?"Mrs. Mercedes sarcastically says folding her hands while doing so.

"These two were fighting in Mr. Phillips' class"a security guard I believe named Mark says.

"About?" she asks. The security guards shrug their shoulders and look down at me. I look all around the room trying to avoid their eyes.

"Ms. Thomas, what are you doing here?" she asks me. I then hear shoes clacking and heavy breathing. I turn around and see Mr. Phillips running in looking all sweaty and unpleasant. He begins holding his chest trying to catch his breath.

"Mr. Phillips?" she asks while arching her strong eyebrows. "What in the hell is going on here?"

"Mrs. Mercedes I came here to inform you that we need to file for sexual assault, and maybe call the police," he says trying to catch his breath. Mrs. Mercedes looked at Mr. Phillips with widened eyes. She then immediately stood up from her desk and walked around in front of it.

"What happened now?"

"Well, these boys were fighting because he shoved him because he accused him of trying to rape her," he says pointing to Marquis then at Michael then back at Marquis, and finally at me. Mrs. Mercedes's eyes shoot to mine for not even a split second wasted.

"Jenassia are Michael's accusations true? Did Marquis indeed try to rape you?"She asks sternly. I nod my head and look down trying not to cry in front of them.

"Yes, he tried to rape me, I haven't told anyone until...well until now, "I say remembering how I felt that night. The feeling of not being able to tell anyone without totally having a breakdown.

"Okay, then I will get all three of  your parents on the phone-"

"Please don't call my parents, "I say cutting her off manically. I feel myself on the verge of tears.

"Yeah, mine either please," Michael says in worry.

"Fine, but Marquis your getting a phone call home without a doubt" I sigh out of relief, I don't want to talk to my parents at all.

These past weeks have been bad already as it is and I don't want to add this onto that, but if I tell my Dad he'll kill Marquis.

My dad knows some pretty serious people who would ride or die for him and his family. I'm one day back into school and shit already hit the fan.

Crazy.....

MRS. MERCEDES POV

I didn't want to hear the board's mouth today. Especially after the janitor and I caught two teachers fucking in one of the janitor's closets yesterday. Marquis doesn't strike me as the one to do such a thing but it's usually the unexpected to do such things like this. Oh, I can't wait to tell his mother, she's gon flip the fuck out when she hears her son could be going to jail.