Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 22: Gʀᴇᴀᴛᴇsᴛ Sʜᴏᴡ Oɴ Eᴀʀᴛʜ

JENASSIA'S POV

A WEEK LATER.....

Michael hasn't spoken to me for about a week, and I'm starting to worry. He probably doesn't even find me attractive anymore, I'm busted up goods. This is why I kept this a secret for so long, I didn't want everyone to see me as a marked prize. I don't want to be recognized in the hall as 'the girl who got so close to being raped' or a symbol to show sympathy or pity too.

Kacey and Jaylinn haven't spoken to me either for the past couple of days. Now I'm just getting a fake friend vibe from them. They're supposed to be there for me when I'm at my lows like I would be there for their lows no matter what they had been going through.

And I know everything isn't about me and try not to make it seem that way but, I just can't help but feel alone.

But I guess I can kinda see where they're coming from. I mean I didn't exactly tell THEM first, I told Michael.

Well, it's not just them it's my twin as well. This motherfucker doesn't even come home on time for me to see him.

Oh and my parents.....my parents just look at me and shake their heads as if I'm such a disappointment. And the fact of the matter is I DON'T KNOW WHAT I DID TO THEM. IF ANYTHING I SHOULD BE SHAKING MY HEAD AT THEM! THEY WERE THE ONES WHO DRUGGED ME. Not VICE VERSA.

Well, it's mostly my mom looking at me like that but in my Dad's eyes, I'm the same little girl.

But at this point, I just can't help but FEEL like a huge disappointment anyway.

I was now getting ready for school. Davion used to walk with me too, but now he just has different plans all of a sudden. They're all just pussies!-well not Michael....he's different of course he's just taking his time...

"Another day of people ignoring my existence...yay, "I said to myself as I went downstairs, but not only to see my family at the table eating breakfast ignoring my whole soul.

I mean expected that shit from my parents but my twin...my other half....the roommate I had in the womb, not talking to me....wait to ignore me just hits different.

I'm not asking for people to feel pity towards me or suck up to me. But making me feel like complete crap isn't so good either.

I walked outside into the blowing air, which I thought would be fresh. Though as soon as I went into the somewhat blue atmosphere I felt like I couldn't breathe. I was having my anxiety hit me at my weakest moment.

"Figures" I mutter out of breath.

I was in a full-blown panic attack. I tried walking out but I was panicking. Both mentally and physically, I felt as if I was going to pass out right then and there on the spot. This was the worst panic attack by FAR.

I've never had this bad of panic attack in my entire existence. My hands were tensing up, I couldn't move my fingers, my chest was heaving up and down, I couldn't feel my face nor hands. I didn't know what to do. I began to feel nauseous and uneasy.

My whole life is just a complete and utter mess. I just have to try again to walk this out.

"Breathe in, Breathe out.....breathe in, breath out"I recited to myself as I walked.

"Almost there, I'm almost there" really Jenassia Princess and The Frog?

"Breathe in and breathe ou-"my whole speech was cut off as I saw that familiar slim figure. Time had damn near stopped.

That figure I love, those dancer's feet that walked down that sidewalk that was my love right there. I can see he hasn't seen me, but I knew that was him.