Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4: Tᴏᴜʀ Gᴜɪᴅᴇ

MICHAEL'S  POV
Time: 9: 10 am

"Well, this is the class that you have now," she said with a smile.

"Well thanks for giving me the tour," I said unintentionally licking my lips.

"Thanks again for helping me back there," she said.

"It was no problem, he was acting mad hardheaded," I said while rolling my eyes.

"Hurry you're finna miss mad shit in class" she chuckled.

"Michael"

"Yeah," I said.

"Not gonna lie, you bout fine as fuck," she said, making my eyes widen.

"straight forward aren't you," I said arching an eyebrow.

"Yeah, I ain't playing middle school crush games," she said shaking her head.

"See you after class," I mumbled.

She smiled and waved at me.

I walked into the class to see more people staring at me.

Damn a nigga getting all types of stares today

JENASSIA'S POV
Time: 9:30 am

I walked into my class to hear my best friends calling my name, but they were instructed to be quiet by our teacher Mr. Hem.

I snickered when they both mugged him and rolled their eyes.  Mr. Hem brushed them off before looking at his textbook.

I walked to my seat right next to them.

I'm sorry but teachers are sometimes stupid for putting you next to your friends, all we gonna do is talk.

"Hey girl," Jaylinn greeted.

"Hey Jay," I smiled.

"Nasia, I heard you gave the new boy a tour of the school!!" Kacey whispered frantically.

"God knew what he was doing," Jaylinn said as she laughed.

"Well yes, that would be true," I admitted with a straight face.

Just by the way they see me they know something dramatic must of happened.

"what happened, what did he do?!!"Jaylinn asks whispering in excitement.

"Facts, we know that face from anywhere, and don't say nothing happened between you two" Kacey added on.

"Well, if you must know...he defended me from Devon when he was harassing the shit out of me, per usual and Michael put his ass in check," I whispered trying not to make it a big deal.

"Ouuu ex drama!" Jaylinn mumbled making Kacey raise her eyebrows in confusion as she looked over at Jaylinn.

Kacey waved it off before looking over at me.

"I'm sorry but you have a desperate ex Nasia," Kacey said.

"I know, he was texting me this morning," I said rolling my eyes.

"We know," Kacey let out.

"Ouuu did you say his name was Michael?"Jaylinn asked.

I nodded and she looked impressed.

"Sounds kinda sexy if you ask me," Kacey said straightforwardly. I looked at her with widened eyes.

"Y'all crazy" I chuckled.

"Just make sure you tell us the tea later on though, okay," Jaylinn said as she turned to do her work. I nodded my head and laughed.

"Okay," I said before turning my focus on the clock that rests on the side of the classroom.

20 minutes left...that's 10 two times.

Not that long

———
Time: 12:00 pm

The end of the period rang out and it was now lunchtime.

Finally

"I'll catch up with you guys later," I said to Jaylinn and Kacey.

"We understand, you want to go see Michael," Jaylinn said as she began smirking at me.

"Go have fun and make sure you introduce us to your future husband," Kacey said while giggling.

"what about a husband???"I said surprised. They shared a look and laughed.

"love y'all," I said and ran to Michael's last class and see him walk out. I was low-key excited to see him but I wasn't gonna let him see that.

KACEY'S POV
Time: 12:03 pm

"We'll see how this works out" I laughed.

"We both know she has ex drama, which kind of makes it....interesting" Jaylinn replied.

She's a little too invested in Jenassia's ex drama

"But let's try and hope for the very best," I said trying to change the subject. We then started to make our way to the lunchroom.

MICHAEL's POV
Time: 12:04 pm

"So you gonna take to me to lunch?" I said as I looked at my phone.

"I might as well...I am your tour guide" Jenassia shrugged as she walked next to me.

"Aight den where we finna sit?" I asked as I looked at her.

"We can sit with my best friends, I want you to meet them. Maybe they can be your friends too!" she exclaimed.

"I-if that's okay with you," she mumbled.

"Yea it's cool," I shrugged.

She then pulled me by my hand and brought me to a table with two girls sitting there.

"Michael these are my best friends, Jaylinn and Kacey," she said while pointing to them. I waved to both of them.

I want to go home and sleep

"Nice to meet you," Jaylinn said making me nod.

"Hey," Kacey said as she eyed me.

"Have a seat Michael" Jenassia said with a grin.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you enjoyed this chapter yall☺️
Comment😁
Vote!👍🏾
and follow me!🥰