Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7: Dɪᴛᴄʜ Dᴀʏ

JENASSIA'S POV
1:00pm

We had just left the school and went down and around the block.

"Michael...where are you taking me," I said while giggling.

"You're just gonna have to see for yourself," he said with a chuckle.

I'm nervous about where he was taking me and not to mention the fact that I never ditched.

I ain't no goody two shoes but I ain't never did this type of shit.

What are my parents gonna say when they hear about this. But I trust Michael so I'm not as nervous as I would be if Devon has done this.

I must have been overthinking and gave out a vibe too because Michael stopped in his tracks while stopping me as well since we're holding hands.

"Jenassia you good?" he asked. I can tell he was serious and concerned because he said my name, but I'm glad he cares so much.

With the thought of that, all my worries had faded away and adventure was ready to take its course. I guess I took too long to answer because he looked me in the eyes and gave me a look.

"We can go back to school if you want, I don't want you to feel forced into doing something you ain't wanna do," he said looking at me.

I was in complete adoration because not even Devon had really considered my feelings like Michael does. Devon is TOXIC that's why it needed to end fast.

"Michael...I'm fine and...I don't wanna go back...I trust you" I said reassuring him.

He looked at me and had his giddy big ole smile on his face which I low key love.

"Okay, Shawty...I just don't wanna to pressure you into doing anything you're not comfortable with. But I'm glad that we can trust each other doe" he said softly and gently.

I adore this dude so much, like ion even know. I smiled softly as we continued to walk.

~~~~ A Few Blocks Down~~~~

MICHAEL'S POV
Time: 1:10pm

I was taking Jenassia to my favorite spot where no one but Janet had ever come. I was closer to Janet than Jermaine, so that's why she was the only one who has been to this spot.

I certainly do want Janet to meet Jenassia, they would get along well. As we went down the last block I knew I was now ready to show Jennasia the spot I'm pretty fond of.

"Michael... are we almost there," she asked anxiously but hearing her get anxious made me chuckle.

"Yes we are...but... before you see where I about to take you...you gotta close yo eyes for a second," I said to her. She nodded and closed her eyes, as she closed them I see her open one.

"Ey no peeking," I said jokingly. She giggled and closed her eyes for real this time.

I just love hearing her laugh it's so cute but beautiful at the same time.

Ew, stop acting like that

She is the only female I ever acted like a soft nigga to. Everybody else gets the hard and nonchalant Michael.

As we arrive at my spot, I began to get a little excited and nervous to show her my spot. What if she doesn't like it or thinks it's stupid.

My insecurities and anxiety started to kick in but I remember my mother's words 'Don't let your anxiety get the best of you, be stronger than it, and don't say you can't because I know you are very capable."