Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 26: Iᴛ's Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ

JENASSIA'S POV
Time: 3:00 pm

Michael and I are officially, OFFICIAL! If I could jump up and down I would.

I'm so happy....but wait...now it makes it 10x (ten times) harder to leave him.....great another thing to worry about.

I don't wanna leave him, but I have to go for my mental sake.

I mean I guess we can always FaceTime, and text each other.

Okay, I guess it's not so bad-

But I have to remember that these bums at school are gonna try to be all up on him at school while I'm gone.

But I trust Michael and since we're together and official he should know better. Plus I always have Janet to watch him.

I was laying down in the grass with Michael watching the clouds and watching the leaves blow.

"Guess who I ran into today" I smiled looking at him.

"I don't know, who?" he asked looking at me.

"I ran into Janet" I smiled. He looked at me and smiled.

"Really?" He asked me. I nodded my head and looked at the sky. "At first she thought that I was one of the whores you attracted, but then she found out who I was and now we're cool and everything." I giggled.

He looked at me and shook his head in laughter "Janet is something else."

"And oh my god, she looks just like you," I said in amazement.

"Mmcht, everybody says that, and I honestly don't see it"

"How do you not see that, it's so apparent" I chuckled in disbelief. He shook his head and snickered. After a few moments of silence, Michael looked at me and then returned his eyes to the sky.

"I hope I don't get my ass whooped" Michael huffed.

"Why?...never mind I know why"

He ditched school that's why

"Yea," he said looking at the sky.

"If we leave now, maybe you can get home and erase the message from the home phone before anyone noticed it," I suggested. He nodded and got up.

After getting all of our stuff together, we ran to his house.

"Okay we're here," I said breathlessly. He nodded and grabbed his keys unlocking the door. I looked at the time on my phone.

"Oh shit, Michael I gotta go. My father gets home in 30 minutes" I said quickly.

Knowing my situation of the accident I was supposed to go to school, and then after school was over I was supposed to go straight home.

"Aight bae, I'll see you tomorrow," he said walking to me giving me a quick peck on the lips.

He called me bae! Aweee

"Okay bye," I said before running as fast as I could to get to my house in time.

~♥︎~

As I arrived near my house it was 3:25 and my Dad was the first one home before my Mom. My Dad gets home from work at 3:30 pm and my Mother gets home at 4:15 pm.

Once I had arrived at my house, I quickly unlocked the door and went inside.

I then ran upstairs into my room and sat at my desk to make it look like I was doing my homework the whole time.