Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2: Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ Hɪʟʟ-Fᴏʀᴅ

MICHAEL'S POV
Time: 8:00 am

My Mother and I were on our way to my new school called Hill-ford or some shit like that.

I can't seem to stop thinking about how I don't wanna be here.

I was perfectly fine at my old school I had a girl and everything.

"Ma, ion wanna go to Hill-ford" I blurted out.

"That's understandable but why? What's wrong with it?" she asked whilst eyeing me in the rearview.

"I was perfectly fine at my old school, "I said glaring out the window irritably.

"Michael no...you were messing around with these fast girls and you were hanging around the wrong people" she scolded making me roll my eyes.

"I'm going to be the new kid that everybody underestimates and looks at, "I said whilst mentally cringing.

I feel all over the place.

"They can underestimate you all they choose, but that's what's gonna give you the upper hand," she elucidated whilst she looked around to make a left turn.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked.

"What I mean is that you can give everyone a surprise. Prove them wrong, and show them who you are....they won't expect the unexpected" she said making me deliver a small smile.

I nodded my head in understanding and licked my lips.

"Don't let any of these girls get to you. They'll just want you because you're handsome or what do y'all say these days?" she asked scratching her head a bit.

"Fine? is that the word you were talking about?" I asked chuckling a little.

"Yes that's the word, but all you have to do is kick them to the curb...gently. Don't go breaking these young girls' hearts. We don't want a repeat of your old school" she asserted as she preached the daily reminder.

"Aight I won't" I assured her. I then saw her smile through the rearview mirror.

"That's my precious boy," she said.

"Don't let your anxiety get the best of you, be stronger than it, and you better not tell me you can't because I know you can," she said sternly as we pulled up to Hill-ford.

"Okay Mom" she then nodded "I love you son."

"I love you too," I said quietly so only she can hear me.

I then got out of the car and began walking up to the school.

"You'll do great, just remember what I said" my Mother exclaimed making me turn around and give a head nod before quickly walking in.

                                 Today 8:10 am
Lenny💀: yo
Me: Yo
Lenny💀: U at yo new school yet?
Me: Unfortunately🙄
Lenny💀: Lighten up nigga, you'll be aiii
Me: That ain't the problem
Me: Ion wanna be here😒
Lenny💀: nigga you'll adjust
Me: Nah I won't
Lenny💀: Do ya work and stop being a badass
Me: nobody being "bad"🙄
Lenny💀: damn nigga just get there and fucking learn🧑🏾‍💻✨
Me: Why are you texting in class doe?🧐
Lenny💀: This ain't about me nigga
Me: Idgaf nigga
Lenny💀: so mean 😪
Me: 🖕🏽☺️
Lenny💀:🙄

I then turned off my phone and headed inside.

"Hello, what can I do for you?" A lady asked me as she looked down at the monitors, which displayed the cameras around the school.

However, I was mentally taking note of where all the cameras were so I know where to go if anything were to go down.

'No face no case'

"I'm Michael Jackson, I'm new and I was wondering if you can take me to the main office?" I asked feeling slightly irritated.

"Sure let's go," she said, eventually looking up at me.

She then checked her watch and quickly walked me to the main office.

Walking in, she began talking to some lady with mad wrinkles.

Yikes

"Here we are...." she smiled. I nodded and looked around.

———

After a few minutes of explaining I walked out with my programs and schedule.

While skimming it I see a post-it that says my homeroom room number.

I sighed and began to follow the numbers on the top of the doors until I found the door that read 230.

"I dead wanna go home" I complained to myself.

I took a deep breath and walked into the classroom.

I already knew a whole bunch of people was going to be staring at me.

Great...

———————————————————————————
(A/N): Yea Michael lighten up😒
Hope y'all liked this chapter🥰
Follow me🥰
Vote!😜