Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13: Gᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ Eᴠᴇɴ

JENASSIA'S POV
The next morning
Time: 7:00am

As I woke up and walked into my bathroom. I notice this book on my sink. It was pink and it had gold polka dots on it.
It had a note attached to the inside cover. Dear Jenassia,
I want you to keep yourself occupied ...so I got you this cute diary that you can write in every day and use to express your feelings. Make sure you behave while we're gone. We are gonna miss you
- Mom-

"You always gotta find something for me to do"I mumble. But how come I ain't notice this before? I guess I didn't notice it yesterday especially since my thoughts were already occupied by Michael.

I shrugged and brushed my teeth. After I finished my morning routine. I had gotten dressed in a Nike grey sweatsuit. I had gotten Michael clothes for when he usually stay here when were just casual best friends.

I checked on Michael and he was still sleeping.

Since he was still asleep I decided that I was going to give the diary a try. Who knows maybe this could help me figure out what this dream situation is about. I plop down in my desk chair and open the diary. I hesitantly grab a pen and start writing.
Dear me,
Life is just crazy right now! My parents are in Connecticut for 2 months to visit my Aunt. But before all that I had a dream about the one and only Michael my best friend well I don't know what we are actually. Damn... He is so fine!!! Long story short I woke up mid 'dream'. At first, I was pissed...and confused. Well, I still am confused as shit but yea. But it turns out it wasn't a dream, it was real. He, his best friend, and My best friends are sleeping over. Now at this moment, he is here in my house in my bed sleeping like an angel. But I'm just tryna figure out why I was unconscious. (Shit just got real).

I stopped writing when I thought I heard Michael waking up. But he was just moving around in my bed sleepily. But he looked so cute I had to get a closer look at him. I kneeled next to my bed, on the side he was and I gently glided my hand on his forehead. I gave him a peck on the lips as well. I began to stroke his curls and hum.

"I know it was things that were said and thoughts in your head" I sang 'Let it out' by Trippie Red to myself.

"So you can sing too huh," Michael said out of the blue. I softly hit his chest and smiled to myself.

"Hey what's your deal!" he said jokingly.

"You just gave me a heart attack, "I say trying to catch my breath. He starts laughing and I roll my eyes playfully.

"Morning," I say looking into his deep dark brown eyes. Still lightly stroking his face he smiles at me.

"Morning Shawty," he said, I kissed his forehead and stood up.

"Hurry up and brush your teeth so I can kiss you," I said. He just chuckles and nods, he then began to get up and walk to the bathroom.

"Still straightforward just as I remember," he said making me smile.

"Why waste time?"I said shrugging. He nods and gets a new toothbrush and starts to brush his teeth.

"I got clothes for you here, you can pick what you wanna wear and I bought you underwear on Amazon yesterday," I say while walking downstairs to get the box and unbox it. I tried to keep quiet since we were the only ones up so far.

"What size?" he asked curiously watching as I came back up the stairs.

"Smalls and mediums, "I say while handing them to him.

"Hey...why not large?" he pouts. I just chuckle to myself.

"Because...your waist ain't that big and neither is your little friend "I joke. But I know damn well his little friend ain't so little at all.